I'm a Thief and I'll Take You

Donnor Party

Damon wore a dark long sleeved shirt and along with that a mischievous grin. Everyone sat down except for Jessica and him. Jessica stood closer to him than she wanted. "I don't know what your game is, but you don't want to mess with me," she growled softly in his ear before taking a seat between Trevor and Emily.

"So tell me Damon, what brought you to Decatur?" she asked with a hint of malice in her voice. Anyone could tell by the tone of her voice that she despised him, but everyone seemed oblivious.

"The number of homicides per year. It'll be easy to cover my tracks when I go on a killing spree," Damon answered truthfully with a grin plastered on his face. Jessica could feel the blood drain from her face.

"Oh Damon! You're such a joker," Ana laughed along with everyone else but Jessica.

Damon's laughing stopped and he turned to Ana suggesting that she go and check on their food. Ana left without any protest. "Actually, Jessi, I came back to Decatur for you," he said. His eyes pierced through her soul.

"Why me?" she found herself asking.

"You'll find out sooner or later," Damon answered with a smirk. "Now if you'll excuse me for a moment."

He got up and disappeared around the corner. "Emily, did you hear that?" Jessica asked turning to Ana's best friend.

"Hear what?" she asked completely oblivious.

"What Damon just said!"

"He didn't say anything."

"What the hell!" Jessica got up from her table and stormed out the front doors to her car. This was crazy. Was she dreaming again? How could everyone ignore anything that Damon just said?

Jessica got in her car and left, tires squealing. "I think I upset her," Damon said with amusement in his voice. He then turned to Ana and told her to leave. Ana left immediately and Emily along with her boyfriend left not long after. She was scared of him before but tonight he could hardly sense her terror. Well, he'll just have to change that.

"Nice meeting you, Damon," Trevor said as he walked passed Damon and out the door. Damon paused before a smile appeared on his face. Trevor was heard once more and then silenced forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading (:
Inspiration for this chapter: Break Me Down by RED

Comments are appreciated

SUBSCRIBE!! :D