If I Stay or Will I go

chapter one Good Bye Malibu

Sammy finished folding her smooth skirt and dropped it in her bag with
the rest of her thing's.
Once she was finished she zipped up her duffel bag and slung it roughly over her shoulder's.
Today she was going to leave Malibu CA.to go live with her aunt Sally.
She was going to leave her friend's and school behind.
But most impotently her HOME.
The home she growed up in almost all her life.
A place she like to call "peace home" but after the tragic accident that happened to her
family.
Sammy realized how deeply she needed to leave the place.
It was too much for her to take in.
Especially since her "peace home" left memories.Memories that were to hard to burden.
"You ready?"

Sammy jumped and turned around.
Her cousin Max was leaned against a wall,his arm's folded across his chest.
Sammy let out a forced sigh and nodded her head.
Max shrugged and beckoned with his head for her to follow.

~~~

When they was outside her aunt was already in the driver's seat.
The motor was already roaring.
Sammy followed Max to the back of car,he knocked on the trunk and it popped open.
Max held out his hands for Sammy' bag's.
Sammy removed her duffel bag from her shoulder's and handed it to him.
She watched silently as Max grabbed the big bag as if it weighed nothing and tossed it into the trunk.
Sammy wanted to yell at him about being careful.But the depression that weighed down on
her right now made it to hard to scowl at her childish cousin.

A small smirk came on Max's' face once he saw her expression.
"You okay with me handling your BABIES like this?"Max said,Sammy rolled her eye's and handed him the last of her bag's.
Once they was done Max slammed down the trunk top and dusted his hand's off.
"Piece of cake"he said,Sammy wanted to laugh.Ever since she met her ridiculous cousin
on her families first Christmas Party,he was always the one to make a buffoon of himself.
Yet he always found away to make her laugh.
And when he smiled fully showing straight white teeth's,Sammy had to look down at her white
tennis shoe's.
Max left Sammy to go hop in the front seat across from from his mom.
Sammy was about to follow him but stopped and looked back her house.
It stood alone now until someone bought it.
It's blue wood looking moss was already taking over,it's zigzagging stair's looked like it
was ready to trip anyone,and it's cherry wood door,so neatly perched,had the word:
FOR SALE printed across on a piece of paper.
Sammy sighed,she was going to miss her Peace Home.
Especially the sensational memories that she shard with her family,that was no longer alive.
Taking one last look at her old house,Sammy turned to get in the back seat of her aunt gray
Toyota.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment's would be kindly appreciated for this tariffic story.
And in this story,Sammy' dead mother would come for a kindly visit.
ooh...it's gonna get down once the story's' over!
:)