Status: Surprise!

More Than Love

To Be Reunited With Your True Love

I ended the song only to start all over again. This had been going on for a couple of days now, I haven't even fed!
I loved her so much and the fact that she was gone was almost too hard for me to grasp. 
Then suddenly something happened. 
Emma. 
Her body began to jerk beneath me. 
“Emma?” I stared into her tear stained face wearying and hoping for life  
She remained still. 
“Emma!” I yelled hoping that she could hear me. 
Then out of nowhere her body lurched her into an upright position. When her mouth opened a powerful scream erupted from her mouth. I watched in shock horror and worry as she fell backwards onto the bed, flailing as the scream was caught in the back of her throat. 
I was afraid that I was going to lose her again so I called to my brothers for help, “Frank, Gerard!!!! Help!!!”
My brothers came running in asking what was wrong. 
“Emma!” I began to shake her
“Mikey…” she whisper-groaned still somewhat in a daze
Tears sprang to her eyes, her voice was the most beautiful and wonderful thing that I could ever hear. 
“I'm here, Emma. I'm here.” I smoothed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. 
Gerard and Frank stood at the doorway, their mouths hanging open in shock. 
I stared into her eyes as they fluttered open slowly. 
A small cry escaped my lips, “Em-”
I was cut off by her lips crashing into mine. She nibbled on my bottom lip until I opened my mouth. 
Her fingers knotted in my hair and I responded by rolling over and pulling her on top of me. 
Our tears mixed and stained each other faces and we kissed each and every part we could reach. 
I savored these kisses as she squealed happily “I love you Mikey!” 
“I love you too Emma!” I chuckled as she kissed all over my face. 
“Emma!!!” I heard my entire family yell
Sitting up, she turned around and smiled at everybody. She hopped off the bed and ran towards them. 
My mom Lyn-Z, Jamia, and Christa pulled her into a group hug that was soon joined in by Ray, Gerard, and Frank. 
A chorus of ‘how's’ and and ‘I'm glad you're back's’ filled the room. 
Emma pulled away from everyone beaming. 
“I saw my mother and father…I saw someone else too.”she bit her lip and pulled Gerard and me into a hug. 
“Your grandmother told me to give this to you.” she whispered into our ears. 
I heard a sniff and saw a tear skidding down Gerard's face. 
“Are you crying?!” we all asked at once 
He ran his hands down his face and took a deep breath. 
“No!!! Emma's hair just triggers my allergies that's all!”
“You're a vampire!! You have no allergies!” she punched him lightly in the shoulder 
Well, what she thought was lightly. Not knowing her own strength Gerard into Ray and my mom. 
She slapped her hands to her mouth like she said a dirty word, “Oops, my bad.” her face was apologetic and slightly guilty. 
I wrapped her arms around her waist and pressed my forehead against hers, “Guess you don't know your own strength.”
She giggled and kissed the tip of my nose lightly, “It's good to be back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I have to say thanks to the co-author of the story SunshineRevolver for letting me dothis with her she is truly awesome!!!
Um go easy on me because I just got over Concrete Writera Block and I have never done this before…please be nice :)
Comment&subscribe MORTALS!!!!