Status: Surprise!

More Than Love

Crazy

“What’s going on?” I asked the one I knew to be Bob as he pulled me through the many hallways of the expansive house.

“I’ll explain everything soon.” He promised.

He took me to what I’m assuming was his bedroom, and shut the door. We both sat on the large bed in the center of the room. He took a deep breath before beginning. “So Mikey and Gerard’s dad doesn’t really like Emma. He thought she would be submissive and quiet, and that’s really not the case. She’s the only one who has the balls to stand up to him and he doesn’t like that. Things can get pretty violent when they’re in a room together.”

“What do you mean, ‘chose her’?”

“Mikey and Emma were arranged to be married, as were Gerard and LynZ. It’s a family tradition.” So that’s what she meant when she said she had no choice. “But they love each other very much, more than anything.” He seemed a little sad as he said this. Before I had time to dwell on that another question popped into my head.

“What did he mean when he said, is she still human?” Bob tensed beside me.

“I was afraid you’d ask that question. No one in this house beside Charlie, and now you, are human. We’re all vampires. Mikey, Gerard, Frank, Ray, Christa, and I were all born vampires. Jamia, LynZ, and Emma were turned. But you probably think I’m crazy.” He let out a small chuckle. Did I think he was crazy? The idea of vampire’s was a little far-fetched; something that only existed in movies and books. But he seemed so sincere when he talked about it. I couldn’t help but believe him.

“I don’t think you’re crazy, I should, but I don’t. I believe you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, crappy and late. So sorry, I've been having both computer and internet issues. October and I decided I was going to write in Emily's POV, and I was really exited to do it, but I couldn't think of what to write once I started >:( Sorry, once again.