Status: Surprise!

More Than Love

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Mikey wouldn’t let me out of bed. It was driving me insane. He insisted that “I needed to rest.” I think he was just worried he was going to lose me again. I didn’t blame him though. How often does your dead wife come back from the dead?

Everyone, minus Mikey and Gerard’s father, had come to entertain me at least once. I had a feeling he didn’t like me very much. The only times I had seen him were at The wedding and before and after I had tried running away. Two out of the three times he had a scowl permanently plastered on his face.

Right now I was in Mikey’s arms. In addition to not letting me out of bed he wouldn’t leave my side. That part I was okay with. We weren’t asleep, but we weren’t talking either. We just lay there in a comfortable silence. I could feel the rise and fall of his chest. It was soothing to know that he was always going to be right there for me. I loved the thought of being with him forever. In this case forever took on a whole new meaning.

Before Mikey could stop me I got up out of the bed and was in front of the door in a flash. I turned the lock and turned around so my back was to the door. Mikey had a what-in-the-hell-are-you-doing look on his face. It was quite comical. His face soon changed when I walked over to the bed and positioned myself so I was straddling his waist. It took on a knowing look. His lips curled up on one side, forming a smirk, and his cheeks blushed a light shade of pink.

He flipped us over, so he was now straddling me. His lips came crashing down on mine and his hands moved to caress my cheeks gently. His lips were soft. They felt so nice against mine. Like two pieces of a puzzle that fit together. It seemed unnatural that they had been apart for so long.

My hands moved to the back of his neck, pulling his lips closer still to mine, I don’t think it was possible to get any closer. The kiss was sweet, and passionate. It wasn’t my lips he was kissing; it was my soul. Our kisses, no matter how rough or impersonal they seemed to others, were always very personal to us. We didn’t kiss just to kiss, those kisses would be wasted kisses. We kissed because we loved one another and we couldn’t live without the others kisses.

Our hands started roaming. His hands had moved to my waist and then up under my shirt, stroking the flesh on my sides gently and causing goosebumps to form. My hands had moved down his back and slid themselves into the back pockets of his tight blue jeans, resting lightly on his perfect ass. His tongue traced my bottom lip seductively, asking for entrance. I quickly gave it to him and our tongues sent to work on massaging the each other.

One of Mikey’s hands ventured up further than the line it had previously ventured and slid under the wire of my bra, squeezing my breast and making a soft moan escape my lips. His own lips turned up into a smile through our kiss. I loved the way it felt when he smiled into a kiss. It was one of the most amazing feelings in the world; to know that the smile was caused by me.

My hands went to the hem of his shirt. My fingers played with it for a while, teasing him until he had enough and broke the kiss to take it off himself. I stared at his bare chest, earning a knowing smirk from Mikey. He helped me remove my shirt, then reattached his lips to mine immediately. I arched my back, grinding our hips together roughly. Mikey let out a resonate moan, breaking the kiss and resting his forehead against mine.

“Do you know how much I love you?” His breathing was labored.

“Show me.” Was all I had to say.

Mikey moved his hands around to my back, unhooking my bra with ease and throwing it to the floor. His warm mouth immediately went to my breast, his warm breath sending pleasant tingles down my spine. His mouth covered my nipple, his tongue working wonders. After a few moments of that, I couldn’t stand it any more, I needed his lips on mine. I put one hand on each of his cheeks and pulled his head up so it was level with mine. I pushed my lips onto his and moved my hands slowly down his torso to the hem of his jeans.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled it through his belt loops hastily, tossing it to the floor when it was finally free. Next I unbuttoned his jeans and helped him kick them off. My lips attached themselves to his neck and began sucking on the spot just below his right ear while he helped me get my pants off. We were both now in nothing but our underwear, our skin was rubbing together in a mess of tangled limbs.

Our underwear soon joined the pile of clothes on the floor, leaving us completely exposed to each other. I always thought that being naked in front of a boy, even the one you love, would be really awkward and weird. I never thought I would be totally comfortable with it; Mikey just makes me feel totally safe. I don’t think anything bad will ever happen to me while he’s around.

Mikey crashed his lips down on mine as he pushed into me. I gasped and moaned as he picked up his pace quickly. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my hands on his ass as he stroked my thighs. He brought one of my legs up around his waist as he slammed into me, making me moan louder. Soon, I was cumming around him, causing him to release into me; moaning my name over and over as we rode out our orgasms.

He pulled out of me gently and we just lay in each others arms. From outside the door we could hear Frank making gagging noises and saying ‘you guys really need to learn to keep it down.’ We couldn’t stop laughing.

Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

Turnaround bright eyes
Turnaround bright eyes
Turnaround, every now and then I know
you'll never be the boy you always you wanted to be
Turnaround, every now and then I know
you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am
Turnaround, every now and then I know
there's no one in the universe as magical and wonderous as you
Turnaround, every now and then I know
there's nothing any better and there's nothing I just wouldn't do
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex scene :) I think it's actually the first actual sex scene between Mikey and Emma.
The first person to comment and tell me who sings the song at the end of the chapter gets a special prize!!!!!!!

Two websites to share with you real quick:

Cleverbot - So much fun!!!!!!
So Stick That In Your Juice Box & Suck It! - My Tumblr, check it out.

Thank You To:

rivals are insane - Thank You!
JustALittleGirl - Thank You!
Live4Music - You're very welcome!