Draco's Mercy.

Getting Ready for School

~~Mercy's P.O.V.~~

Bzzzzzzz......
Bzzzzzzz....
I opened my eyes slowly.
Bzzzzzzz....
Bzzzzzzzz.....
I rolled over and turned my alarm off. I sat up in my bed and looked around. My room was a mess. Dirty clothes littered the floor, my covers lay crumbbled on the floor next to my bed, random paintings and drawings lay on the floor. And books. Piles, stacks, cover torn off, papers ripped out, lay scattered all around the floor, on every flat surface.
Rolling my eyes, I sighed and kicked off the remaining cover on me. I clicked on my bedside lamp to see better. I stood up and walked to the bathroom connect into my bedroom. After turning on that light, I walked to the shower and turned it to scortion hot. I looked in the mirror and grimaced. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my hair.
I brushed my teeth and undressed, stepping slowly into the downpour of hot rain. My body, shivering. My teeth, clenched. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. It was burning my body, but I leaned my head back, letting the water consume me. I stood there for a minute, then grabbed my green tea and mint shampoo, scrubbed it through my hair, and washed it out. I did the same to the matching conditioner.
I grabbed my puffy and washed my body with the strawberry scented body wash my favorite house elf picked out. After washing and letting the soap slide down my body and down the drain, I grabbed my razor and shaved under my arms and my legs.
Turning off the water, I stepped out and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around me and walked towards the mirror. I studied my complection. I combed my hair and smiled. Bright teeth, zit free. My face fell back to its neurtal ground.
"Mercy? Are you awake?" I heard my mother as she opened the bedroom door. I stepped from the bathroom in my towel to meet her
"Yes, mother." I replied.
"Oh, good. Awake and already showered. Get dressed hunny. You have to get on the train today." She said sitting on my bed.
"Alright. I need half and hour. Can you send Freca up?" I asked for my favorite house elf. The one I have been with since last year. We became close for a master and her house elf. I walked to my vanity and sat down, looking at my mother through the mirror.
"Of course. Don't forget anything when you pack darling." She walked over and ran her hand down my wet hair. I smiled at her in the mirror.
"Of course." I murmured and she left.
As she closed the door, I heard her call Freca. Her voice evaperated and a moment later I heard a tap on the door.
"Ms. Asta?" A small, young house elf opened the door.
"Freca. Come in." I turned and smiled at her.
Freca was the only thing keeping me same in the house. She was who I talked to all summer. Who walked with me on the grounds. Who helped me calm down after the pointless comments from my mother about how I acted scratched my nerves.
"You called?" Freca stood before me.
"Can you pick me out some clothes for hte train ride to school?" I turned and started applying my makeup. Dark, black with a green and silver under colors.
I saw her nod and look in my closet. I started to hum mini tunes I always formed in my brain while getting ready for my day. AFter I had applied my makeup, I dried my hair quickly the muggle way, with a blow-dryer. I combed it out and pulled it back, frowning as a few strands fell free. I grunted and turned towards my bed.
Freca had picked out a black tanktop with a silver and green design of a snake. A pair of black skinnys, black below the ankle socks, and my black and green converses. I had Freca draw something in silver on it.
The funny thing is, while my house colors at Hogwarts was black, silver, and green, I loved the colors. They made my pale complextion and crystal blue eyes pop.
After pulling my clothes on, I grabbed my mothers spare wand, the one I use since I was little to preform magic without getting caught.
"Accio school trunk." I waved the wand and looked at Freca, standing and waiting for my next instructions. "Ready to pack for school?" I asked with a smile.
"Yes. I shall miss you. I enjoy clothes picking for you. And cleaning your mess."She replied, grabbing a few skinny jeans from my closet that she knew I enjoyed wearing on the weekends.
"Oh, silly Freca!" I laughed at her comment and looked through my endless pile of books to find a few that I wanted to bring with me to school. Freca placed a few tops into the trunk with the jeans, a few dress gowns, a few heels to match the dresses and another pair of my all black converses. She put my makeup kit and hair kit into the truck, grabbed a few bottles of the stock of green tea and mint shampoo and conditioner in the trunk with the strawberry body wash and a coconut body wash in as well.
After we put in the wanted and needed things, we grabbed this years school books. I didnt look at the titles. My mother had picked them up from Diagon Ally about a week before. We closed and locked the trunk and I pointed the spare wand at the trunk, murmured "Winguardium Leviosa." And the trunk lifted itself and floated with us out of my room and down the stairs.
I dropped the trunk by the front door and Freca scurried off to get my parents. I sighed and leaned against the wall. I was going to miss all the house elves and help. They were my summer friends, the one I could always trust.
My parents came walking in. My dad grabbed my trunk and my mom walked out the door, my father following behind her. I hugged Freca and told her I would miss her. She hugged me back and promised to write. My mom stuck her head in the door as I kissed Freca's head and glared. "We need to be gone. Now!" She hissed.
She hated when I was nice to the help. Or when I got to close. I walked to the door, blurry eyed by my tears and looked at Freca. The other house elves had gathered and were all saying there good-byes to me.
"Bye." I whispered as a few tears rolled down my cheeks. I closed the door behind me and steped into the car. My life for school was about to begin as I left behind the summer life.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my first story. Sorry if it's bad.
Comment?
xoxo Tina~