Draco's Mercy.

Uncle Snape

When I woke in the morning, I took care of getting ready, brushing my teeth and hair. I put ona dark green spaggetti strap shirt, with black skinnies, and my silver chucks. I didn't bother with make-up, and ran down to the common room, flcking my hand at a couple of first years sitting on my couch. When they scattered, I picked up my book and read for about an hour.
When I heard voices, I looked up to see Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and the new addition, Damian, walking fromt he hallway that led to the rooms. Crabbe sat in his chair, Goyle and Damian in the couch opposite me, and Draco sat next to me, his arm slidding around my shoulders.
I caught a look from Damian as he glared at Draco's arm before he looked away. No one else notcied, and I sighed.
"What?" Draco asked.
"Not a thing." I smiled and leaned into him, looking back at my book and continuing to reading.
As a thrid year walked by, Draco called him over and told him to grab a few things from the dinning hall. The third year looked as though he didn't want to. I caught his eye and gave him a sweet smile with a bit of flirt, and he was almost running out of the room to get the food. I giggle and looked back at my book.
The boys started talking about brooms and guy stuff while I read. When the thrid year came back with the food, he set it on the table in front of me. I looked up and smiled as Draco removed his arm and leaned forward to start eating.
"So, what do you plan to do today Mercy?" I looked up. Damian was looking at me.
"Read." I said, and they all looked at me. "What? one of us has to have brains in this group, and since you four aren't jumping for a book, I'll do it. Plus, I enjoy reading. It keeps me thinking." I looked back at my book and read a sentence before a fruit cup was in the way of the words.
I looked up and saw it was Goyle.
"Eat...." He instructed. I nodded and slowly leaned forward. I set the cup back down slowly and sat back, continuing to read again, ignoring the laughter I heard.
After about an hour of the guys eating, and me reading, Draco replaced his arm and I heard someone coming towards us. I looked up and saw Rose, a fifth year. She was a short, red head. Her hair looked like it was always styled with care, when really, it fell that way and curled naturally to look expensive. She had dark, almost black, eyes. She always wore heavy make-up, and over dressed with style. She was sweet, and acted innocent when she was anything but.
"Mercy. There you are. I've been looking ALL over for you!" She stopped at our group and looked around. She looked at Damian longer than everyone else.
"Hey, Rose. What's up?" I asked.
"Snape wants you. He said to get you. I was walking past and he asked where I was headed to. When he asked if we were friends I told him we use to ALWAYS hang together, but then that whole thing where you went weird last year happened and we didn't much talk now. Then he told me to come and find you. So I said okay. And I found you. But don't worry. He doesn't look mad. Or sound mad either. But if I were you I would give him the cute innocent look you're always giving teachers." She babbled.
The thing with Rose was, she never knew when to stop talking.
"Okay. Thanks." I stood up and asked if the guys were coming. They nodded and stood.
"Can I come?" Rose asked, looking at Damian, but talking to me.
"Sure." I shrugged and walked out of the common room.
We walked towards Snapes classroom, Goyle and Crabbe up front, me and Draco in the middle, and Damian and the flirtatous and giggling Rose in the back. When we arrive to the clasroom, we walked in and he smiled up at us from his desk.
"There you are!" He walked around from behind his desk and opened his arms. I smiled and ran into them.
"Uncle Snape!" I hugged him as he hugged me tight.
"How's my Asta?" He was the only one besides Freca who had the right to call me that. He was the one who gave me my middle name after all. Him and all the house elves I have ever come to know calls me that. Asta.
"I'm fine." We let go and me and Draco took the two seats in front of his desk, Goyle and Damian standing behind my chair and Rose and Crabbe behind Draco's. "How about you?"
"Fine, fine. How was your summer Draco?" He started writing something down on a piece of paper, nodding and 'hmm'ing in all the right places. Everyone took turns teling about their summers. When it to me, I said fine and it was the end of that.
Snape looked up at Damain. "You're new." Snape looked him up and down.
"From America, sir." He nodded.
"Why are you here?"
"My parents lived here before my birth, then moved to America to try to start over. They had me and we moved back. Too many family emergencies to miss. Had 7 in one year. So, my parents figured we shoud just move back." He shrugged and I smiled a little.
Snape staired at him for a long moment.
"Okay." He nodded. "So," he clapped his hands. "Who wants pumpkin juice?" He got us all drinks and we laughed and giggled and talked about many things. Then we went to dinner, and Snape gave me the paper he was writing on earlier.
"Read in private." He mummbled to me. I nodded and pocketed the note.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't been. My computer's been acting wack.
Here's a new chapter.
xoxo Tina