Draco's Mercy.

kisses and the note

Lunch was uneventful, as usual. I ate a sandwhich while everyone threw food at the other tables. I laughed along with them, but didn't participate in throwing the food. Rose ate with us, but more specifically, Damian. SHe joined us at the feild as the guys flew around on their brooms. When we went to the common room to chill before dinner, she came with us.
Walking down to dinner, her and Damian walked in front of me and Draco while Crabbe and Goyle walked behind us, She was practically humping his arm. My eyes widened and I tried to hold back my laughter, and a small giggle escaped my lips. That earned me a glare from Damian.
I smiled sweetly at him, he turned away, and Draco sent me a questioning look. I just shook my head.
We got ot dinner and ate, then headed back to the common room. Draco sent Goyle and Crabbe away, telling them he had to his rounds and wanted to say good night to me. Damian and Rose walked down a couple of flights of stairs and I ooked at them.
I watched them for a second then shook my head and laughed.
"What?" I heard Draco say in my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on my head.
"It's kinda sad, how she keeps throwing herslef at him like that. He obviously doesn't want her."
"Why do you care?" He asked.
I turned in his arms and wrapped my arms around my neck.
"Because she's kinda a friend and he doesn't look like he is going to be leaving our group soon. I don't want there to be drama is all. Plus her groaping him is getting annoying. And don't tell me you don't see it."
"True..." He let out.
We laughed and I rested my head on his chest. We let go and I turned and took a few steps away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his arms, and I smiled. I layed my head on his shoulder, looking at his neck. He rubbed my back and I bit his neck.
He growled and grabbed my chin roughly, kissing me hard, and pulling my body closer to his. He backed me up into the wall and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. One hand roamed my body, the other hoding us close, as his kisses trailed down to my neck. My fingers were running through his hair.
He bit down hard on my neck, my fingers fisted in his hair and my legs tightened around his waist on instict. He kissed his way back to my lips and I bit his lip a hand cupped my boob.
The sound of laughter pulled us back to reality. We looked over at Damian and Rose, and she was whispering something in his ear. I blushed and lowered my legs to the floor. Draco let me go and stepped back, running a hand through his to fix it.
"I shoud do my rounds." He said reluctantly.
"Yeah." I smiled shyly at him.
"He pulle dme into his arms again and kissed my forhead.
"We're doing that again." He said against my head. I nodded and he let me go, tunring and walking away.
I smiled to myself and started down the stairs. As I got to Damian, I looked around.
"Where's your little flower?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, opening my lips a little, and clicking my tongue on the roof of my mouth.
"SHe went to her room." He was leaning against the wall, his hands in his pocket, his eyes roaming my body.
"What?" I asked, leaning back on the opposite wall and crossing my arms.
"Nothing." He shook his head.
"How was your liitle kising session?" I laughed and he glared at me.
"She's like a bloody puppy." He took his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms. I bent a knee and rested a foot on the wall.
"Well what do you want? I narrowed my eyes at him.
He uncrossed his arms, pushed off the wall, and walked towards me. He placed a leg on each side of my bent leg, and a hand on each side of my head, leaning forward, his lips a breath away from mine.
"You."
I looked at him with wide eyes, full of shock, and I choaked out a laugh. I glanced down at his mouth and bit my bottomf lip.
He smirked and pushed off the wall, walking away. I looked around, slowed my heart beat, and walked after him, to the common room.
As I walked into the common room, I grabbed my book from the table and walked to Dracos room, deciding to sleep in his room tonight instead of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kinda short.
xoxo tina