Draco's Mercy.

Cold shower? I think yes.

I heard Draco's door open and I sat up. I looked to the door and he was leaning against it.

"Hey." He smirked.

"Hi." I layed back down, the covers down by my waist.

I heard him shuffle around, probably taking off his clothes and getting into his night clothes, and then the bed dip under his weight. He shifted under the covers and drew my back into his chest, an arm around my waist, hold ing me close.

"Easy rounds?" I mumbled.

"Yup. Why are you sleeping in here?" I felt him shift around a little more before he stilled.

"I don't know. Do I have to have a reason?" I turned in his arms and faced him, snuggling into his chest.

"No. I was just curious is all." He rubbed my back.

"Good. Now shut up so I can sleep." I yawned widely and he chuckled.

I felt him kiss my forehead, then I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UP!!!!!"

*BANG BANG BANG*

I wiggled around and heard a slight groan, or moan. It was too low to hear.

"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME. WAKE. UP!!!!"

I sighed and jumped off the bed. I threw open the door and looked up and Crabbe.

"What fool?" I glared. "Better be good. I was comfy, jerk head."

"Time to get up." He smiled sweetly, turned, then walked away.

"FART HEAD!!!" I called after him, then slammed the door as I walked back into Draco's room.

I walked to the bed and had to climb over Draco to get in. As my body was directly over his, he opened his eyes and smirked at me, grabbing my waist to keep me there before I could climb over him and lay down. Plus it didn't help that the covers were on the ground with my jumping off the bed to get the door.

So he was only in his boxers, and I was in a big white T-shirt and thats it. Like nothing else. That's how I sleep sometimes. So sue me.

"I think I could wake up this way more often." He said gruffly.

"Grow up, num-skull." I rolled my eyes.

"Not my fault you wear ONLY a very thin T-shirt to bed, and I wake up to find you staddling me." He barked out a small laugh.

"You're the one having to hold me here so I won't move off you. And I can wear what ever I please to bed." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Silly child." He muttered, then flipped us so I was on my back and he was hovering over me.

"You're only, like, 2 month older than me. So hush mister butt-crack face hole." I uncrossed my arms and layed them on my stomach.

"Still older than you, so that makes you a child. And don't change the subject, darlin'." He kissed my cheek.

"What subject? And don't call me Darlin'." I replied, playing stupid.

He just smirked and ran kisses down my neck, then he started to nibble. "Darlin'..." I heard him mumble on my skin.

I closed my eyes at his lips, then ran my hands up his chest, and into his hair. I fisted it and pulled it...HARD.

His head snapped back with the force and I rolled us so he was on his back.

"I'm not." I lowered my mouth to his ear. "In any way. At. All." I gently bit at his skin just under his jaw. "A darlin'."

He sat up, pulling my body closer, wrapping my legs around his waist, he pulled my face up to his mouth and kissed me. I smiled against his lips and he groaned.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to shower." He mumbled out. I rolled off and layed on my side, my back to him.

"Maybe a cold shower?" I called after him as the bathroom door closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't uploaded lately. Been kinda....outta the world. Eh? haha Comment or whatever to tell me what you think.

And thanks to Trig-ger and Xxzackysangel6661xx to bring me back to reality that I have a story to write. :-/ lol I'll upload another chapter just because ya'll made me realize haha.

-Tina