Draco's Mercy.

Pansy. Nuff said, eh?

After the bathroom door closed after Draco, I jumped up, made the bed, then walked to his closet. I grabbed a pair of his jeans and a shirt. I dressed in them and pulled out some for him.

I looked in the mirror inside the closet that everyone had. I tilted my head to the side and pulled the shirt back, tieing it back with a hair tie. Then I ran to my room, grabbed a pair of black heels, slipped them on, brushed my hair quickly, pulled it up, and as I ran out, I grabbed my bag and a robe to throw over my makeshift outfit.

I ran into Draco's room as the shower turned off. I set my bag and robe on the bed as the door opened. I bent down and grabbed my night shirt. I straightened and folded it, then put it in his closet. I grabbed the clothes I picked for him and turned to hand them to him.

He was wet....and a towel was wrapped around his waist.

*cue drool here!*

My mouth fell open a little and he chuckled. My eyes raked over his nakedness and took in every drop of water, all the hard muscle. I felt myself whimper and my eyes snapped to his. I clenched my jaw and gave him his clothes, then turned my back to him.

I whimpered. I WHIMPERED!!! Since when did I ever whimper...and over HIM?

I felt arm wrap around my waist, and thankfully when I leaned back, it was against a clothed chest.

I turned around and wrape dmy arms around his neck.

"You whimpered." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks captain dur-head." I rolled my eyes.

"It was cute." He kissed my forehead, and let me go, grabbed a robe, threw it on and helped me put mine on. Then he grabbed my bag and we left.

As we walked out, I saw Pansy leave a 5th years room.

"Whore." I sneared.

She turned and glared at me.

"Speak for yourself." She glanced between me and Draco to his room door.

"I can't say I can. Seeing as how I'm still a virgin. So, that makes you a WHORE. And I even bet, you're bad in bed. At least I'll know what to. Because ya see." She stopped walking, and I was suddenly in her face. " I read, which makes me smart. And you...well there are so many words to describe you, and yet none even reach base. So if I was you." I grabbed her throat and pushed her against the wall. I felt Draco run to us. I held my other hand behind me to stop him. "I would watch what I say to someone who doesn't even need a wand to beat the death out of you."

I felt my eyes turn black, a sign that I was getting mad to the piont of no return, where I usually ended up doing something I wouldn't remember and later would regret.

"Let. Go." She gasped out, clawing at my hand. She kicked a leg, and as it was about to connect with my stomach, the hand behind my back holding Draco grabbed it and squeezed at the ankle, snapping the bone.

Her screams echoed around us and I released her. She feel in a heap to the floor and Draco pulled me away before I kept hurting her. The last time my eyes turned black, Draco was dating Pansy and she had just sneered in my face. And thinking Draco would help her, I broke her left arm, broke her nose, pulled out chunks of her hair, and almost choked her to death, till Goyle pulled me off and calmed me down...in the east wing. All the way across campus from her.

At Dracos touch, I felt the black leave my eyes immidiatly and we went to class as everyone swarmed in and around her.

Funny thing is, I never got into trouble for hurting her. AT ALL. I guess it's good that becoming friends with Potter and his gang of weirdos helped me in the head masters area. And Uncle Snape would never give me detention because of Pansy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second chapter. Sorry, I don't know when else I'll be able to upload. But I shall try. :-D

-Tina!!