Draco's Mercy.

The kiss

I looked up at him.
"Something the matter?" My eyebrows furrowed and I tilted my head to the side.
"Well...it's just that....uh...well ya see....hmm..."He looked around at everything but me.
I rolled my eyes and cocked out a hip.
"Spit it out, Damian."
"I....I like you...obviously."He looked at me on the last word.
I laughed. And laughed. And laughed.
"It's not funny!!" He glared down at me.
I bent forward, holding my stomach, tears running down my face. I fell to the floor in a heap, laughing loudly.
"Shut up! I'm serious." He crossed his arms.
"I-I'm s-sor-ry. I-It's ju-ust that y-you like m-m-me." I climbed to my feet, still laughing, though not as hard, and whipped my face.
He raised an eyebrow at me, looking down at me.
I snickered for a few more minutes, then it went silent.
"Done?" I looked up at him, his face was blank, his eyes only showing rage, his body was ram-rod straight, his arms crossed over his chest, making his muscles pop.
I nodded and smiled sweetly up at him.
"As you were saying..."I gestured my hands for him to continue.
"I like you. I really like you..."His features softened and his eyes turned liquidy, the colors swirling. (A/N when i say his eyes, I mean the color. Not tearful. lol)
"You're strong, funny, sweet, cute."He pinched my cheek and I slapped his hand away. "You have amazing talents. You can sing, fight, you're smarter than anyone I know. And even though you put up a hard front, you're innocent on the inside."
"Am not!" I whispered, crossing my arms over my chest and looking at the ground.
"And you're stubborn. You're laugh is like music. You're smile is heart breaking. And your tears make anyone want to kill. You're fearless and anyone who looks at you is automattically putty in your hands." He tilted my chin up, meeting my eyes.
"Damian...That's sweet...But you know I'm sorta with Draco." I bit my lip and pulled away from his hand.
"Sorta? Either you are, or you aren't Mercy. Don't do a maybe thing. You have people who would give their world for you." He stepped closer to me, causing me to step back and run into the wall.
"Well...I haven't decided yet." I took a deep breath.
"Then choose me...please." He whispered, placing his hands on my shoulders.
"But...I can't choose one and not the other. It's wrong." My eyes grew wide. I couldn't choose Damian without Draco getting mad. And vice versa. And I would feel bad. I didn't really feel comfortable hurting either of them.
"How come?" He raised his right hand and cupped my cheek.
"Because. What if I don't want a relationship?"
"You do. Just not with who yet." His other hand ran down my arm and his hand rested on my hip.
"I want neither of you." I glared up at him and push my hands aganst his chest to get space between us. He only stepped closer.
"Lies Mercy. Lies." He lowered his hand and cupped the back of my neck, his lips coming down and slowly brushing against my shoulder, bare since I shead my robe and over shirt before I left for the library.
"Can you secretly read minds?" I pushed again.
"I wish! To know what you're thinking at all times." He raised his head, his lips close.
"Is called an invasion of privacy." I huffed out.
He chuckled and rested his forhead on mine.
"Oh Mercy. What am I going to do?"
"Step back, for starters." I cocked an eyebrow.
He chuckled again and brought his lips to mine. My back stiffened and he pulled my body to his. I stumbled and fell into him, then I relaxed. Our lips meshing together.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up closer to him, his right hand leaving my neck, going down my back, and resting on the other side of my hip. He pushed my back against the wall and pressed his hips into mine.
He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I slowly opened my mouth, then he lightly touched my tongue with his. I moaned into his mouth and kissed him hard.
I ran my hands through his hair, pulling his head closer. I pulled back for air and he chuckled, skimming his nose down my jaw to my neck.
I opened my mouth to tell him to hush and he nibble my neck before I could get anything out and I moaned, the sound echoing around the empty corrdor.
This seemed to snap me out of it. My eyes snapped open, and I pushed him away.
He stumbled back, not expecting me to have done that. I turned and ran back to the common room. Crabbe and Goyle looked at me as I entered. I looked around for Draco and sighed in relief when I didn't see him.
"Round." Goyle murmured.
I nodded and walked up to what now was mine and Draco's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM SO HAPPY FOR THIS CHAPTER. I WAS LIKE "YES I KNOW IM AMAZING" AND NOW HERE YOU ARE. I SHALL TRY TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER...I HOPE. Computer trouble. That's why I haven't uploaded as much as I wanna. :-/

comment? please?
xoxo tina