Draco's Mercy.

cereal

I woke up and stretched my arms over my head, arching my chest in the air, my legs straight, feet pointed. I yaned, rubbed my eyes, and snuggled under the covers.
"Get up." I felt something poke me. I grumbled in response.
"School." The poke happened again.
"Nuhhh." I swatted at the hand.
Suddenly the cover disappears and I open my eyes a crack. The hand comes to poke me again and I grab it, pulling.
Draco falls ontop of me, one hand supporing his torso so he doesn't squish me. I smile up at him and wrap my arms around his neck.
"No school." I pout.
"Yes. Now come on."He moves to get up and I wrap my legs around his waist.
"Please. I wanna stay in today." I smile sweetly up at him.
"We have to get to class though. We can't miss it. Plus we'll be bored."
I raise my eyebrows.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yeah." He moves to get up again and he pulls me up. I straddle his lap and slowly kiss his neck, nibbling it and sucking. I bite his earlobe and lick his collar bone. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.
"We'll be bored, huh?" I whisper in his ear.
He growls and pulls me face to his, kissing me hungrily. I run my fingers through his hair and push his robe off his shoulders. I push him on his back and continue kissing him.
He rolls us so I'm on my back and kisses down to my neck and sucks on it. I moan and pull his shirt over his head. His hand runs down my leg and under my shirt. He rubs my stomach, then runs up to my breast where he cups it and I moan again.
He squeezes it and runs his thumb over my nipple. My eyes close and my hips rub against his pants. He groans and bites on my neck hard. I fist his hair and bite my lip. I pull his lips back to mine and suck on his lip.
"Draco!!!!!" I hear pounding on the door. "Open up. Come on. School!!!" The banging continues until Draco pushes himself up and goes to the door. He walks out and I hear him yell about leaving him alone.
After a few minutes it was silent and I grabbed the cover, and layed down, waiting for him to return.
After a few minutes he came back with...CEREAL!!! I sit up and eat hungrily. I set it down and kiss his cheek, lay down, and fall asleep, daydreaming, and soon turning to a dream, about us never being interrupted...
♠ ♠ ♠
Told ya there'd be cereal. Tell me what you think. I wanna know if this was good so far.
xoxo tina