Draco's Mercy.

Hogwart Train

~~Mercy's P.O.V~~

I hugged my dad and kissed my mom on the cheek bye. I stepped onto the train and went to search for an open compartment. As I stopped to open a compartment, I heard Pansy Parkinson.
"Dracie! Pooh-bear, where are you?!" She screeched.
The compartment door behind me opened.
"Pansy. Cut the noise. Draco is having his father take him to school." I turned to see Gregory Goyle standing over me, looking at Pansy.
She tisked and opened her mouth.
"Mercy!" Goyle said, cutting Pansy off. "Wanna come in? We have one more open space."
I nodded and looked at Pansy. "Too bad." I sent to her.
We stepped in and Goyle slammed to door shut as she opened her mouth again. I rolled my eyes and sat down across from Goyle. I looked around and laughed. Vincent Crabbe was in the compartment as well, sitting next to me.
"Crabbe! How are you?" I asked.
"Wonderfully tired." He grumbled.
I looked around more and saw Draco Malfoy sitting diagonally from me.
"Malfoy. I thought your daddy was taking you to school?" I said.
"Ever heard of a lie before Asta?" He replied, lazily.
"Don't call me that Draco, or you'll regrete it." I hissed.
He glared at me and opened his mouth to retaliate.
"SO! Mercy, how was your summer?" Goyle asked me.
"I looked at him and smiled sweetly at him. "It was so boring. How about yours?"
"It was spent as always." He replied.
"Sleeping and eating most likely." Malfoy muttered.
"Shut it, bird brain." I rolled my eyes at him. He narrowed his eyes at me.
"What about you Crabbe?" I asked politely.
"I worked out, slept, and ate." He mumbled. He looked out the window and I giggled.
"Are you planning on being a part of he group this year Asta?" Malfoy asked.
"I guess, Lucius." I replied, using his middle name.
He grimaced and looked out the window. I smirked in his direction and pulled out my Ipod. I turned on Hey Monday and looked out the window.
Talking to Malfoy was like trying to catch a snitch without a broom. Almost bloody impossable. I shook my head and glared out the window. I turned my Ipod back off and stuck it in my pocket. I didn't want to listen to it right now. I zoned out, thinking back to when over the summer, me and Freca were out in the lake swimming and my mom came down to yell at Freca about not doing her work, messing around with me instead. I had gotten up and yelled at my mom to chill and let the house elf have a simple day of rest. All of them deserved a day off. My mom had hit me with insults until I was almost willing to pull out the spare wand I always kept with me at home and hit her with a few spells. Freca grabbed my hand and smiled. We sauntered back to the house, where I layed on my bed while Freca did her house work.
"Oi! Mercy. I'm talking to you." Malfoy pulled me from my memory.
"What now?" I sighed.
"What happened to you last year?" He repeated.
"Personal issues." I said, my eyebrows knitting together.
"Wanna share?" He asked, sarcastically.
"The day I tell you about my personal life, Malfoy, is the day my parents become Death Eaters by choice." I hissed.
He smirked at me and looked out the window.
"Fine. Have it your way Willow."
He leaned back and crossed his arms across his chest. He propped his feet on the seat inbetween Crabbe and I. I glared at his closed lids and shook my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's confusing.
Comments?