Draco's Mercy.

TO THE MANORRRRRRRR

I decided that I was going to at least go to my house first before I met everyone at Draco's. So, when everyone left to get to the train, I walked to Dumbledors office. I knocked, and heard a deep 'come in'.

I steped in and was instantly invelloped in warmth. I sighed and walked to his desk.

"Hello, sir." I smiled sweetly and sat down.

"How can I help you?" He smiled back at me, looking over his glasses at me.

"I wanted to ask if you would allow me to go to my house instead of straight to the Malfoy Manor. That way I can get a few personal items I don't feel very comfortable bring to school..." I bit my lip and twiddled my fingers in nervousness.

"Of course. Flow poweder I pressume?" He stood, and I followed and we walked to his fireplace.

I nodded and took a handful, stepped in, smiled, and was on my way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to my sitting room, I stepped from the fireplace and looked around. Looked untouched, as always.

I shook my head, pursed my lips, and walked to my room. I ran up and started to put dresses, and heels on my bed. I grabbed a small suitcase and set them in gently.

"Miss. Asta?! What are you doing here?" Freca screetched from the doorway, then ran to me as I spun around. She hugged me tightly and I laughed.

"Packing. What are you doing here?" I let her go, and walked to my desk.

"Waiting for an hour to go there. It was orders."

"Ah. Well....We can got together." I smiled back at her and picked up a book. I flipped it over so I could read the back, bit my lip, then put it in my bag.

"No makeup?" She tilted her head.

"Can you go get that? It's at the school. And my laptop. Oh, and a couple books. Please." She nodded and snapped, dissapearing for a minute, then reappearing. I clapped, as I always do, and laughed. I loved when she did that!

She bowed and put hte stuff in my bag, zipped it, picked it up, and walked out of the room. I grabbed a blanket off the bed, wrapping it around my shoulders, and followed after her. She walked to the fireplace, and I stopped in the doorway. She set my stuff down and we headed to the kitchen.

I grabbed a microwave pizza and she grabbed some crackers. I heated it up and cut it into 4 peices. I gave her half and she gave me half the crackers. I grabbed down two glasses and she poured us some soda. Coca-cola.

We sat at the table and started eating. She asked me how school was. I shrugged and took a huge bite of pizza so I couldn't talk. When I finished chewing I asked about how manor life was without me. She told me how my mother had killed 3 more servents. Then she went and told me what they did.

One didn't polish all the silver, there was some still in their room.

One didn't pick up a leaf from outside.

One's name was Corona.

I started to get mad. Freca told me to finish up so we could leave and I ate quickly and in silence. We cleaned up or dirty dishes and went to the fireplace.

We stepped in, grabbed a handfull of powder, and I yelled "Malfoy Manor!"

We spun and Freca stumbled at our landing. We stepped out and I saw everyone sitting at a table, turn and look at us during our entrence.

"Hello Mercy." I heard a cold, silky voice say. I recognised that voice from when it talked to me once before. I looked at the head of the table, and a figure stood, threw off its hood, and gave me a smile. "Welcome."

I glared at him.

"Hello Tom." Everyone gasped at me calling him that. I shrugged, and lead me and Freca up a flight of stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this is good. Tell me if not. :)

xoxo Tina