Draco's Mercy.

he-who-must-not-be-named

I asked a random house elf if she could help me find my room. She nodded, and lead me up 2 flights of stairs and too a long hallways. She opened a door, and walked in. She grabbed the bag from Freca and set it on the bed.

"This your room, Miss." She bowed and walked out.

"Thank you!!" I called after her.

Freca opened my bag and started to put my stuff in the closet. I hclosed the door and helped her. I layed down on the bed, and sighed. It was so comfy. Freca fell down beside me.

I closed my eyes and started to hum. Freca sang in french and we harmonized.

I heard a knock on my door and Freca jumped up, smoothed down her cloth, and opened the door.

"Mercy. What. Is. Wrong. With. You?!" My mom said, knocking Freca over as she stormed in. "Get up you lazy peice of trash." She snarled down at Freca.

"Shut your mouth." I hissed at her, jumping off the bed and in front of Freca as she got up, blocking the kick my mom sent her way by using my arm.

"Mercy! How dare you talk to me that way?! I am your mother." She huffed, fisting her hands.

"I'll say what I bloody well please you ugly dog." I glared up at her.

My mother stood tall, slim, and anerexic. She rarely ate, looked like a model, but had wrinkles so deep, she looked 400. She always wore dress pants and heels. Her body was a straight 2 by 4.

I was kinda short, had a big chest, and a so-so butt. I had well-toned legs and I looked weak, but I was stronger than most wizards because I used my fists, as well as my wand.

I never disrespected my mother, only when it came to house elves.

She pulled back her hand to slap me and my father walked in the room, grabbed her hand, and put it to her side.

"How dare you say that Mercy. We could be killed for you showing disrespect like that." He said, looking down his nose at me.

I crossed mmy arms over my chest, and looked at him.

"I have no respect for that slimey thing."

"You will show him respect young lady. Or so help me I will make your life horrible!" He shouted at me.

I looked down and glared at the floor. "You mean worse than it is now? Good luck." I said.

He grabbed my mothers arm and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I kicked the door and screamed, loud and long.

I heard foot steps running down the hall. The door opened, banging on the wall and I jumped out of the way, to not be hit by it.

"Mercy, are you okay? Why did you scream?" Draco looked around and Crabbe and Goyle came barging in, knocking each over other.

"My bloody parents that's who. They ruin my life. I hate them." I started to silently cry and turned my back.

I felt Draco hug me and I turned, burrying my face in his shoulder. He sat us on the bed and I cried out. I was pulled to my feet and Crabbe and Goyle hugged me, squishing me between them.

"Can't......breath.....guys...." I gasped out and laughed.

"Sorry Mercy. Just, don't cry. Okay?!" Crabbe said.

"Never again." I smiled at him and wipe my face.

Freca hugs me and led me to the bathroom and started a bath for me. I stripped and stepped in, laying back. She washed my hair for me and washed my body. I shaved my under arms and legs.
♠ ♠ ♠
nother chapter

xoxo tina