Draco's Mercy.

he-who-must-not-be-named part 2

I stepped out of the bathtub and dried myself with a towel. Freca grabbed me a cotton rope. I walked into my now empty room and looked through my dresses for dinner. I had to wear a dress or I would get yelled at even more.

I pulled out a purple dress, and clear heels.

(http://img.fewdress.com/images/wedding/one_shoulder_purple_floor_length_evening_dresses.jpg)

I painted my toe nails and finger nails balck, curled my hair, clipped back half, and put on skin tone makeup. I put black eye liner and black mascara on, to rim my eyes and make them pop.

Freca put dimond jewelry on me, a necklace and braclett. I grabbed a big black gawdy ring and my thick braclett. I put dark lipstick on and walked down to the dinning room.

The only two seats open were at each end of the table and I sighed. I walked to the one opposite the fire and sat in that chair. Everyone was whispering, and the room suddenly got very chilly. Everyone hushed and looked to the main doors. I kept my eyes on my lap.

"Welcome to the Malfoy Manor everyone. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We will have many meetings during the childrens 2 weeks break. Then they can practice their spells and hand-to-hand combat. But we can descuse that later. Right now, It's dinner time." He clapped his hand and pulled his chair out, sat in it, and looked at me.

Freca brought me my salad and patted my shoulder, then left. I picked at my salad and felt something slither up my leg. I looked down at Nagini and petted her head. She slithered up and around to the back of my chair. I ate in silnce, ignoring Voldemorts constant stare.

After dinner, and before dessert, Draco quietly called my name from about 5 seats away. I looked up and he mouthed 'How are you doing?' I pretended to choke myself and cracked a smile at Goyle and Crabbes laughter.

"So, Mercy. I hear you sing." I heard Voldemort's cold voice say.

I looked at him. "Yes. I do."

"Would you sing us a song after dessert?" He smiled sweetly.

"Of course." I kept my face straight.

I saw Voldemort call over a house elf and whisper something to him. He nodded and quickly left.

After an hour of dessert and quiet chatter, the same house elf came in.

"It's ready, sir." He bowed low and walked back out.

Voldemort stood and opened his arms wide.

"Shall we step outside then?"

Everyone stood and filed out, towards the backyard. Voldemort made sure to have me, him, and Nagini in the front. As we arrived to the garden, about 20 elves all had everyones jackets. Freca handed me my shawl and Voldemort slipped it on my shoulders, brushing his hands on my shoulders.

I shivered and swallowed a wave of bile and gave him a strained smile.

We walked through the garden and at the end, you could see acres and acres of lush green grass. But in the middle of all the wonderful, beautiful sight, was a big, black stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this chapter TWICE!! You better like it. >.<
Please like it.

xoxo tina