Draco's Mercy.

Tease

"Wanna see my room?" Draco whispered in my ear.

I nodded and followed him. We walked towards my room. We stopped in front of my door, and turned our backs to it, facing another door. He looked down at me and smiled.

"My room." I rolled my eyes and reached for the nob, turning it. I slowly pushed open the door and laughed.

EVERYTHING WAS STAR WARS THEMED.

"Seriously?" I laughed loudly and walked into the room. Besides the typical almost naked girls laying on cars in seductive ways plastered all over the walls, the bed sheet and cover, pillow case, and a few posters here and there had star wars on them.

"What?" He flopped onto his back on the bed, his hands behind his head, looking at me.

"Star wars? Couldn't get lamer could ya?" I looked at his desk, moving my fingers over the mouse pad to see his back ground on the computer. Another half naked girl...with STARWARS written behind it.

"I like Starwars. So hush." He watched me through narrowed eyes.

"And half naked girls it looks like." I glanced over my shoulder at him, then checked out his movie selection. He had all comedys and a few action. I turned to his music collection and read a few. "Bullet for my valintine, soulidium, blood on the dance floor, black veil brides. Very limited choice here." I straightened and grabbed a remote.

Looks like surround sound ...I pressed the on button and screamo started to blast around the room. I smiled and put the remote back.

I looked at Draco and he had his eyes closed. I slipped off my heels, took a slow and quiet step towards him and jumped.

I landed on his stomach and laughed at his groan. His hands automatically went to my waist and I kissed his nose.

"You're cute." I giggled and poked his side. He rolled his eyes, at my comment or my trying to tickle him, I'm not sure, and started tickling me. I wiggled around, laughing and trying to catch my breath. He rolled us so I was on my back, still tickling me.

I raised my hips and he groaned. I looked down at our bodies. Somehow he had gotten his waist between my legs, my dress at my waist, but still covering my lace undies, my knees bent and my feet flat on the bed.

"You...YOU GROANED!!!" I slapped his shoulder and laughed.

"No I didnt.!!!" He defended.

"Did too! I heard you. It was in my ear." I closed my eyes and laughed harder.

"Stop laughing." He mumbled.

"It-it was f-funny though." I studdered out.

He growled and I felt the rumble.

"Oh hush your pants mister." I shook my head and laughed again.

He growled, louder and I felt him bite my neck. I moaned and bit my lip.

"You MOANED!!!!!" He said, louder than was nessiccary.

"And? You know full well biting my neck makes me moan." I pushed his shoulder to get him up.

"I knew no such thing." He smiled and grabbed my wriats, putting them above my head.

"Yes, yes you did!" I glared at him and tugged my hands.

"Nope." He popped the 'p' and kissed my colar bone. I groaned loudly and he smiled. "Stop making noises."

"Stop doing that!" I said back.

"What? This?" He kissed my colar bone again and I groaned again.

"Yes!!" I hissed.

"Mmmm....No." He kissed my colar again, making me groan, the nipped it with his teeth and I sucked in a breath.

"F-fine." I pressed my hips against his now tight pants, causing him to suck in a breath quickly. "Not to fair now, huh?!" I did it again and he groaned, biting my neck. I pulled my hands free and wrapped them in his hair, grabbing fistfulls and pulling his face to mine. I kissed him hard and he bit my lower lip. I opened my lips, our tongues meeting and tangling together.

He squeezed my hips roughly and rubbed our bodies against each other. I almost lost it...almost. I pulled my head back and looked at him.

"What? Too much?" He went to move and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"No...I guess not." I smiled at him sweetly, it slowly turning seductive. I grabbed his shirt in the front and pulled him back. "I wasn't done yet." I giggle and kiss him hungryly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Too soon? Too much? Not enough? TELL ME!!!

xoxo Tina!!