Draco's Mercy.

Damian and Uncle Sape

I layed back on my bed, playing my opera music loud. I sang along with it. I heard a tap at my door. I sighed, turned down my music to back ground music, and pushed myself off the bed. I took the few steps to the door. I grabbed the knob, and as I was about to twist it open, it opened on its own.

"Excuse me!" I said, automatically getting an attitude. "This would be my room."

I felt my body go from warm to cold. I stepped back and watched as Voldemort entered my room.

"My appologies. I just wanted to wis you a good night." He smiled at me and I held my body stiff, staring up at him. "Well, have a wonderful sleep...Mercccy."

I blinked once...twice...three times.

"Well thanks." I said, my voice straining.

He dipped his head, his eyes never leaving mine. He took a step towards me, and I in turn took a step back. He stepped to me till I ran into the wall. When he took another step towards me, I moved along the wall, sliding my body closer to my bed.

He held out his hand, I looked at it.

"It's rude not to accept a hand when offered, Mercy." He said, his voice firm and slightly chilled.

"I never claimed to have manners." I looked from his hand to his eyes.

"Very well. Rest well. We're up early." He turned and slipped out the door in the blink of an eye, the door slamming behind him.

I let out my breath and sunk to the floor. I closed my eyes for a moment, then shot up and went to my bed. I turned my iPod off, and climbed under my covers. I layed down, got comfortable, and willed sleep to take me.

It never come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a tap on my door. Remembering last night, I huddled into my covers more. The tapping happened again.

"Go away." I groaned.

The door opened and I sat up.

"Hey!" I yelled. "What is with you people and just thinking you can walk in?! Seriously!" I threw my covers off and jumped up. I pulled my hair up, not looking at who had enteredmy room. I fixed my covers quickly and looked at the door.

"Hi." Draco said, awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"What?" I snapped.

"Whoa..someone needs more sleep." He smirked, closed the door, and leaned against it.

"I have to pee." I turned and climbed over my bed, most likely looking like an awkward fool as my body tilted from side to side like a pengiun would. I slung my legs over the side and pushed off, landing on my feet. I strutted to the bathroom door.

I went in, closed the door and looked at it. I locked it, fro safe measure, and did my business. I finished, flushed, and washed my hands.

I walked out and looked at Draco, raising an eye brow. He hadn't moved from the door.

"May I help you?" I popped a hip out, leaning on my right leg, and crossed my arms over my chest, raising my left eyebrow.

"You are cranky in the morning, more so than usual." He chuckled.

"I guess so. I didn't sleep last night." I bobbed my head and walked to my closet.

"How come?"

"I should I know?" I grabbed a pair of blue flare jeans and a grey t-shirt, a white spaghetti strap to wear under it. I grabbed a dark blue bra and kept my back to Draco as I pulled the bra under my tank top I wore bed. I slipped it on, and clipped the back.

I pulled the tank top over my head and grab my white spaghetti strap, slipping it on. I pulled the grey t=shirt on, and pushed my shorts to my ankles. I pulled on my jeans and grabbed a pair of black socks. I sat on my bed as I pulled them on.

I walked to the vanity and grabbed my makeup remover and face cleaner. I walked into the bathroom and heard Draco follow. He sat on the toilet as I removed my makeup and washed my face.

I took my hair down and brushed it then braided it. I looked at him in the mirror.

"What?" I asked.

"What what?" He asked back.

"You keep looking at me." I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to him.

He stood and moved a stray hair behind my ear.

"I can't look at you?" He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close. I leaned back.

"Stop, I haven't brushed my teeth." He removed his arm and I turned and started flossing my teeth, then brushed them. I used mouth wash and checked my teeth in the mirror.

"Ready for breakfast?" He asked from the bathroom doorway.

"I'm not going to breakfast this morning." I said, walking past him and to my bed.

"Why?" He asked as I flopped onto my stomach on the bed. I grabbed my iPod and played my opera music from yesterday.

"Not really in the mood to look at his face." I mumbled.

"Oh." He said, not asking who.

"What are our plans for today?" I asked.

"Damian is arriving to the castle."

I sat up and looked at him, leaning against the wall.

"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged and I groaned, flopping on my back.

"Knock, knock." I heard someone say as they opened my door.

I looked up at my door. Crabbe entered and smiled at me. Then Goyle followed.

"Hiya." Goyla said, beaming like a fool at me. I smiled at them and looked at the door, raising an eyebrow and pursing my lips.

Damian walked through the door and flopped onto the bed on his back, his head next to mine.

"Sup." He said, looking tired.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Nice to see you too princess." He said, sitting up. "Dark Lord wanted to meet and recrute the 'rents." He said.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled.

"Not a big deal. Snape's here too." He added.

"UNCLE SNAPE!!" I bounced up and launched myself off the bed. I ran out of my room and down the stairs.

"UNCLE SNAPE!!!!!!!!!" I yelled through-out the house. I skidded around a corner, slidding on my knees and jumping up. I saw him talking to a few people in the living room. I ran full speed at him.

He turned as he heard my foot-falls and took a few steps from the group towards me. I jumped into his arms and he caught me around the waist, spinning me around in a circle a few times then pulling me to his body. I hugged him and squeeled. He set me on my feet and we stepped apart.

"Hello little Mercy." He said, ruffling my hair.

"Hi Uncle Snape." I smiled widely. "What are you doing here?" I bounced on the spot and fixed my hair, taking out the braid, and just keeping my hair down.

"Orders to report and give new information." He said, looking down at me.

"Infomation about what?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Dumbledor and Harry Potter and the like." He said after a few moments of silence.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What for? I mean, come on, I don't like them as much as the next person, but that is no reason to go to the Dark Lord. That means death for everyone of them." I said, disbelief in my voice.

"I'm well aware." His face was still as stone, his eyes glazed over, not looking at me.

I scoffed. "I think not. This means THEY. WILL. DIE.!!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Stop this. Now." I heard my fathers voice boom.

My back straightened, and I uncrossed my arms, letting them fall to my sides.

"How dare you speak to your Uncle in that way Mercy Asta Willow. Appologise. Now!" I heardhim say as he stepped behind me, laying a hand on my shoulder and squezzing. I gasped out in pain at the force of his squeeze.

"I'm sorry Uncle Snape. Please forgive me." I said quickly.

"Thank you Mercy." I heard my father say. "Come. Let's have a word together." He released his hold on my shoulder and walked away. I heard the heels of his dress shoes clack away. I looked to the floor and turned, following after him.

The thing about my father, is he is and always has been a quiet man. He only ever spoke to me when he asked about my day, and that was before I was sent to Hogwarts. As I got older, his words grew fewer and fewer apart. Then he stopped talking to me all together. Only to yell at me when I wasn't being or doing what he wanted.

He resorted to beating me when I wasn't being 'good'. That's why I liked leaving for school and dreaded school breaks.

We turned a corner and walked into an empty room. He closed the door behind me.

I now knew, I was in a world of trouble. I bit my lip and looked to the floor, my hands crossed in front of my, my head down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup...another chapter.
xoxo Tina