Draco's Mercy.

Voldemort again

I looked at my plate, picking at the salad a house elf had placed in front of me.

"A bit boring. Not very eventful." I said to him.

"Well, you could have always come to me. We could have talked." He slowly pulled apart his salad, watching me.

"I wouldn't wanna desturbe you." I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"You wouldn't be. You would be welcomed company." He smiled at me as I felt Nagini slide up my chair and around the back.

"Hello Nagini." I said, patting her head and setting my salad aside to show I was finshed.

"I see you met Fenrir." Voldemort said.

"Oh yes. I've been wanting to meet him." I looked across the table and down a few seats at Fenrir. He looked at us and winked at me. I sent hima small smile and a wave.

"Really? You wanted to meet Fenrir?" I looked back to Voldemort. His eyes were wide, full of disbeleif.

"Yes sir. I've always wanted to meet him. I love meeting people, exspecially the evil ones." I smiled at him.

"Is that so?" He asked quietly.

"My Lord?" I looked up at a frizzy haired, makeup smudged face.

"Yes Bellatrix?" Voldemort sighed.

"I just wanted to know if you needed anything." She smiled, showing her yellow, brown, and missing teeth. "Who are you?" She sneered as she looked at me.

"I am Mercy." I raised an eye brow at her. "How can I help you?"

"You can't, child." She looked me up and down, then noticed Nagini. "Nagini!" She cooed, reaching towards the snake.

Nagini hissed and tried to bite her hand before she quickly yanked it away and looked at the snake with wode eyes. I smirked and patted Nagini's head.

"I believe that means it's time for you to go, Bella." Voldemort said, not looking at her.

She huffed and stormed off.

"Another Pansy." I mumbled to myself.

I heard Voldemort laugh and looked up at him. He was smiling widely down at me. I blushed slightly, then thanked the elf that set my veggie soup in front of me.

I picked up my spoon and started to eat. Looking around I saw everyone else had steak.

"You don't eat much." Voldemort said to me.

"No, not really." I mumbled.

It was silent for awhile before he spoke up again.

"I brought Damian here for a reason, you know."

"Why is that?" I asked, not looking up.

"So you could practice together for your play. Isn't it soon?" He smiled.

"I believe so. And thank you. But I don't really need him. I could always use my iPod." He shook his head near the end of my sentence.

"I was going to ask you of you could play it for us."

"Play what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Your play of course. What else?" He laughed loudly, causing everyone to turn their heads towards us before continuing with there food and conversations.

"Oh. You never know...A bake maybe. Or even a dog."

"A dog?" He laughed again and I laughed with him.

I nodded. "Yes. A dog. They are the best animal ever. Well...besides wolves. I love wolves." I heard a faint growl and a hiss. "And snakes also. Of course Nagini is the only snake." I patted her head.

"Well...I'm sure you love all animals." He looked around the table. "If you say yes to preforming your play, we could have a few people from here play the parts yuo need filled."

I looked at him. "I'm sorry. I can't. I think once is enough." I smiled politely at him. "That you though."

"Alright." He finished his food just as I finished mine. "Desert?"

"No thank you." I smiled again.

"You sure?" I nodded. "Alright. What are your plans after dinner?"

"Shower, sing, bed. You?"

"Walk around, talk to people, take care of a few things, shower, bed." I nodded again. "Would you like to join me?"

I looked at him and nodded. "I would love to." I forced a smile and blinked a couple times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"See you all at breakfast." Voldemort replied as he stood, adressing the whole table. I stood with him, placing my napkin on the table and wrapping my hand around his arm. We walked out of the hall and began our journey to the gardens.

"How's school?" He asked.

"Very uneventful. The teachers droon. The students complain. Same as always." I shrugged.

"And Dumbledor?"

"Old as the hills. But that's nothing new. He's always been old as balls." I bit mylip and held in a laugh.

He chuckled and we saw Nagini slither around, sliding after a cat.

I looked at all the flowers, all different colors, all different sizes. Some I had never seen, some I saw too much. We walked towards an herb garnden. I ran ahead and started smelling everything.

"Yum." I mumbled.

"You like herbs?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed. "But I can never grow them." I looked at the sky. "The sky is pretty. Look at all the stars."

He wrapped an arm around my waist, sending cold chills up my back.

"They are 'pretty'." He chuckled at my words.

I stepped away from him and continued walking around. Anything to get him to not touch me. I was starting to forget who it was I was walking with.

I remember everything my father had said and wrapped an arm around my rib cage, looking at the ground.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Fine. Just a bit tired. Do you mind if I go up to my room?" I asked shyly.

"Go right ahead." He smiled and walked me to the door that lead back inside.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and turned, walking away.

As I jogged up the stairs, I passed Crabbe and Goyle.

"Hey." Goyle said.

"Hi." I stopped and looked at them. "Where ya off to?"

"The kitchen. We need sweets." Goyle laughed.

"Well grab me a soda and come to my room, we can hang out." I smiled.

They nodded and walked away. As I continued up the stairs, I caught Damian before he got to his room.

"Wanna watch a movie with me, Crabbe, and Goyle?"
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo tina