Draco's Mercy.

Movies cuddles and tickle fights

Damian looked at me, then to his room, then back to me.

"Sure. Just let me change into my pajama bottoms. Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco coming?"

"Crabbe and Goyle are." I said.

"Oh..." He looked at me with questions brewing in his eyes.

"Meet you in my room, K?" I walked down a couple doors and walked into my room.

I changed into my sweatpants and t shirt, pulling off my bra. I slipped on some socks and pulled my hair behind my left shoulder. I grabbed the tv remotes and climbed on my bed, propping myself up comfortably against the head board.

I was flipping through the movies when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door cracked and Goyle stuck his head in. He looked around the room, then finally landed on me. He smiled and opened the door all the way, walking in. Crabbe followed behind, followed by Damian. Crabbe and Goyle each got on one side of me, cuddling me between them, and Damian layed back on me, his back against my chest.

I handed the remote to Damian and he picked a movie while I ran my fingers through his hair. When the movie started, there was knock on the door. Crabbe got up and walked to it, opening it slightly and poking his head out.

"Can I help you?" I heard him say, humor evident in his voice.

"Heard there was a movie going on. Brought snacks and stuff." I heard Fenrir say.

"Hold on for a minute." Crabbe closed the door and looked at me. I nodded and he opened the door again, wider this time, allowing Fenrir to enter. Fenrir set his snacks on the table next to Crabbe and Goyles, then plopped onot the foot of the bed, laying across it, on his stomach.

The movie was resumed and we all chilled. I fell asleep cuddled between Crabbe and Goyle, Damian asleep on me, and Fenrir snoring, laying on his back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slowly and raised my arms over my head. I shifted my body, feeling the body on top of mine groan and snuggle into me deeper. I sighed and pushed everywhere a felt weight. Everyone but Fenrir rolled off the bed, making a loud THUMP.

I laughed loudly and sat up. I peaked over the edge at Crabbe and was pulled to the ground. I giggled as I fell on his body and was tickled.

"No! Ah, no, stop!" I said, laughing with my eyes closed.

"You woke me up, butt hole." I felt another pair of hands start to tickle me. I cracked open my eyes to see Goyle tickling me too.

"You guys! Stop! I was being smothered!!! STOP!!!" I laughed, trying to grab their hands.

Damian jumped on top of us and we all groaned.

"Get off me fat ass!" I used my legs to push him off and jumped to my feet. I looked over at a laughing Fenrir, and I ran to him, hiding into his chest. "Back away, or the wolf shall bite you!" I ordered, glaring at all three of them.

"Ohhhh, scary!" Crabbe said sarcastically.

"Zip it crack whore!" I yelled at him.

Fenrir laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was lifted into the air and thrown onto the bed, bouncing before I stopped. I leaned my head up and looked at him.

"Traitor!" I growled before they all launched on top of me. I was tickled again until I cried.

"I....shall.....get...you.....all.......back.....I....SWEAR!!" I gasped out.

They all laughed and each kissed my head before walking out to leave me to get ready for breakfast. I jumped on Fenrir before he left and pulled his hair from my spot on his back.

"Ow!" He growled at me and flipped me onto my back onto the bed. I laughed as I felt his weight drop onto me.

"Get off! You weigh a ton!!!" I pushed on his chest and laughed.

"Say you're sorry!" He said.

"Never!" I screamed, convenietly, in his ear.

"Ow!! Now you pay!" He nuzzled my neck and I laughed again. "Say sorry!"

"No!" I said.

"SAY IT!!!" He growled playfully. I pulled his ear and he jumped up. I pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

"I have to get ready. Go away."

"I'll be waiting for you when you're ready so we can go down together." He said, then I heard him walk down a few doors.

"Guys tickling me till I die..." I mumbled as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all. Another chappty! And Y'all should really check out my new story, 'He's returned' it's a vampire story. :D
xoxo Tina