Draco's Mercy.

bleep bloop

I ran up the stairs, slipping out of my shoes to get faster. I heard Draco storming up the stairs after me, taking two at a time. I glanced behind me and saw he was closer than I thought. I faced forward and tripped on a step, falling and cracking my knees against the cold marble.

I hissed out a breath and jumped to my feet. As I went up the stairs again, Draco grabbed my waist. I spun and gave him a right hook in the jaw. He sputtered and let me go. I turned back and ran faster.

I ran into my room and locked the door behind me after slamming it shut. I leaned against it for a split second, then ran to my bed and buried my face in my piilow.

I heard something slam into my door, causing me to shoot up and sit on the bed. The handle jiggled, then the door opened.

Draco walked to me and pushed me down on the bed, putting his body over mine. He wipped my wet, tear stained face. He kissed me softly and I pushed his shoulders up.

"Draco, get off!" I pushed his shoulders up.

"Mercy! Why are you acting like this?" He lifted his head and looked down at me, his body still pressing mine into the bed.

"Because Draco. I told you. I can't do this. My dad....he said so." I closed my eyes.

"WHO CARES WHAT YOUR FATHER THINKS!!!" He said loudly.

"Draco. Please."

"Tell me you don't want this." He said, kissing my lips softly.

I stayed still for a couple seconds, then kissed him back. He smirked against my lips and kissed me deeper. I opened my mouth and our tongues touched, tangling against each others.

He ran his hands up my body and cupped my right breast. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled him closer, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I bit his bottom lip and he growled at me. My stomach fluttered with butterflies and he kissed a trail down to my neck. He nibbled my neck, sucking it. I felt him bite down on it hard. I moaned with pleasure.

"Draco." I gasped.

"Yes?" He said, his voice very gravelly.

"Don't." I whispered.

He smiled evilly and pulled my dress off. I giggled and pulled his shirt off.

"Can we this time?" He whispered in my ear.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded. He pulled a condom out of his back pocket and set it on the bed, pushing our bodies up the bed more and closing and locking the door again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee. Yeah man. Cliff hanger. :P