Draco's Mercy.

old news new news its news all the same

I took a shower after me a Draco did the big bad thing a couple more times. When I got out, a towel wrapped around me, Draco got in. I dressed in lose red shorts, a blue t-shirt, and bright green undies.

There was a knock on the door as I was brushing my hair. I unlocked it and opened it to find my mother standing in the doorway.

"Hi/" I said, surprised.

"What are you doing?" She asked, taking in my wet hair, and make-up-less face.

"Well, I was hanging out with the Malfoys son, but he's in the shower right now. But don't worry. He waited till I was out before he got in." I leaned against the doorframe. "Something wrong?"

"No...just you shouldn't hang around so many boys." She looked past me and into the room. I stepped into the hallway, closing the door behind me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my arms aover my chest and leaning my back against the door.

"Someone might get jealous." She raised an eyebrow and pursed her lips at me.

"Someone like father?"

"No. Someone like the Dark Lord." She shook her head, like it was obvious.

"What does my hanging out with guys have to do with him." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry...you'll find out soon." She said, turning on her heel and clicking away in her sillettos.

I stood there looking after her for a few minutes, then went back into my room. As I walked in, Draco walked out of the bathroom, the towel around his waist. I whistled at him and smiled.

"Shouldn't I be the one doing that to you when you walk out in only a towel?" He smirked, walking to me. I rolled my eyes as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close. He smiled at me sweetly and kissed my nose.

"You can." I said, sucking on his neck.

He groaned quietly, letting go of the towel to wrap both arms around me as I sucked his neck. He ran his hands under my shirt, up my sides, pushing it over my head. I stopped sucking long enough for him to remove my shirt, then I continued on his neck.

He pressed my back against the wall, wrapping my legs around his naked waist. I ran a hand down his chest, following his happy trail down, and cupping him.

"Again?" He asked.

I noddedagainst his neck, pulling away long enough to look at the hickey, then reattaching myself, sucking harder, rubbing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter....short...sexual....oh yeah. :D
xoxo Tina