Draco's Mercy.

Draco and Fenrir

After a coulpe of hours of being with Draco after my mom came to my door, we went down stairs for some food. I saw my parents talking to someone with a cloak on. I tilted my head sideways a little, but kept walking. I went to the kitchen, Draco trailing behind, and saw a few house elves.

"Um...excuse me.." I asked an elf.

"Yes ma'am?" A very skinny female elf turned to me. She looked really young.

"I was wondering if I could get some food. I over slept and missed breakfast." I smiled sweetly at her.

"Of course. Here you are." She snapped her fingers and two plates with bacon, eggs, biscuits, and other foreign objects were arranged nicely on the plate. She handed it to me and I smiled, muttering a thank you.

I turned around and gave Draco his plate and we walked out of the kitchen and up to his room, the one with star wars everywhere if you remember. ;)

We sat on his bed, watching an episode of.....STAR WARS!!! I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Obssessive freak." I muttered under my breathe.

"Clueless idiot." He whispered to me.

"I'm clueless?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yup." He popped the 'p'.

I smirked and went back to finishing my food, catching Draco's smile of him thinking he won. I finished after Draco and put our plates on the floor. He smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulders. I layed my hand on his thigh and rubbed it.

I slowly made my way up his thigh, and to his private part. I was looking at the tv screen, pretending to watch it and not notice where my hand was going.

I ran my hand over his bulge and rubbed it slowly. He muttered out a curse.

"You win!" He hissed in my ear. I smiled sweetly and looked at him.

"I always do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got ready for dinner in my room and Draco helped my pick a dress.

"Why not wear the green one?" He asked, brushing his teeth in the bathroom.

"Green isn't my color babe." I said back.

"Shut up and put it on." I sighed and put it on, slipping off my bra. I zipped up the side and looked in the mirror. The dress went down far enough to cover my private parts, but showed a lot of leg. It had a single string that you could tie around the neck, or tie into a bow. I tied it around my neck and looked for a black dress belt.

I grabbed one out of my closet and put it around my waist. I grabbed a drak green thong and tradded under wear. I grabbed my black heels from the closet and slipped them on. I grabbed my wand and tapped my head, making my hair silky, shiney, and straight.

Draco walked out and gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"You look awesome!" He said, walking slowly to me.

"Way to over dramatise it hun." I rolled my eyes.

"I love your long hair." He said, grabbing my waist and running his hands through my hair.

"It is long." I sighed and looked in the mirror. My hair went down my back and almost reached my lower back. He gently grabbed my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, but pulled away when he tried to make it deeper.

He pouted and pulled our bodies closer.

"No, we have dinner." I said, pulling the hair on the back of his head.

He groaned and I felt something press against my lower stomach.

"Horn dog." I whispered, pushing him away.

He smirked and pulled us out the door, his arm around my waist. We raced down the stairs and he won. I jumped on his back and he ran to the dinning room doors. I hopped off his back and we entered, his arm lightly around my waist.

There were two open seats, near the head of the table, by Voldemort. We walked to them and Draco pulled my seat out for me. I smiled up at him and brushed his pants as I past. He chuckled and took his own seat, scootching it closer to my chair and turning his body slightly towards me.

I glanced around the table and noticed three open seats a little ways down the table. Voldemort walked in and too the head of the table. He smiled at me, and everyone glanced at me. I blushed a deep red and heard him chuckle.

"Welcome. I would like to welcome a few more guests." He turned towards the doors and motioned for the family to enter. "Welcome the Parkinsins." The whole room clapped and I groaned. "Steve, Mary, and their daughter, Pansy."

"Yeah...as in can't do a damn thing for herself and has to have everyone do it for her Pansy." I muttered. Draco heard and laughed loudly. I slapped his knee and Voldemort glared at him.

"Something funny child?" He hissed.

"No sir. Just remember and understanding a joke from this morning is all." Darco said.

"Mmm.." Voldemort raised an eyebrow and turned back to the Parkinsons. "Please, join us at the table." Voldemort geestered at the table and took his seat.

Pansy waved at Draco and glared at me. I flipped her off and she sucked in a breath, turning to her mother.

"Pussy." I whispered. Draco nodded and placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing it softly. I put my hand on his and smiled at him.

The salad's and dinnr came out and everyone started chatting and eating. Draco never took his hand off of my thigh.

"Hey Mercy." I looked up and across the table to see Fenrir.

"Hi, Fen." I waved at him. "I didn't see you there." I blushed a little.

"Yeah, I noticed." He chuckled. "How was your day?"

"Good. Don't you eat cooked meat?" I looked at his raw hamburger.

"Nope. Werewolf." He smiled widely at me, showing me his razor sharp teeth.

"Oh." I smiled sweetly at him and then pouted. "I wish I had fangs."

Fenrir put his back and laughed loudly. I laughed quietly and looked at Draco. He had his eyes narrowed at Fenrir.

"Maybe when we play fight I can show you how sharp they are." He winked at me and smiled evilly. I laughed loudly, gaining a few glances.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner Draco pulled me to his room, a glare on his face. He dragged me along and slammed his bedroom door.

"Stay away from him, Mercy." He said, facing me.

"Away from who?" I asked, smiling sweetly.

"Fenrir. The werewolf." He growled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were my father." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him, lossing my smile.

"You know I'm nothing like him. But stay away from Fenrir." He stepped twoards me.

"Don't tell me what to do." I glared up at him.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM MERCY!" He yelled at me.

"Don't yell at me." I hissed.

He grabbed my arm roughly, jerking me, and got in my face. I hissed out a breath and slapped him across the face. He let me go, his eyes wide and I punched him in the nose, blood pouring out almost instantly.

"Fucking touch me ever again, and I'll rip your dick off and feed it to a dog." I pushed him, making his back hit the wall and slide down it. I opened the door and walked out, slamming it behind me. I ran across the hall to Fenrir's door and knocked on it.

"Hold on." I heard a muffled voice say. There was slightly ruffleing and the door opened. "Mercy, what's wrong?" Fenrir pulled me into his room, and I hugged his chest.

"Fucking Draco. He told me to stay away from you and he hurt me and I broke his nose. He made me so mad." I muttered into his shirt.

"Did he hurt you?" Fenrir pulled me back so he could look down at me. I shook my head.

"No. But he grabbed my arm, jerked me, and I slapped him, broke his nose, and stormed out."

"Good hit." He pulled me back to him and hugged me. "How's about we watch a couple movies and you can play with my hair." He smiled down at me and I nodded.

We sat on his couch, in front of his bed and watched a couple comidies. I laughed and after they were done, he turned on Opera.

"You big girl." I said, sitting on the back of the couch, as he sat between my legs. I ran my fingers through his hair. I parted it different ways and started to braid it. He ran his hand through his hair, making me curse and slap his hand as he messed up my hard work.

"You messed me up." I cried.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know my manly hair made you think of braids."

I pulled his hair, making him tilt his head back, growling at me. I grabbed his nose, plugging it closed. He breathed through his mouth and saw his fangs. I stuck a finger in his mouth and touched the tooth. It pricked me and he sucked my finger.

"You taste good." I giggled as he said this and pulled my finger out of his mouth.

"I know." I smirked and he pulled me onto the couch.

"You KNOW?" He tickled me after I nodded.

"I've tasted me. I taste yummy." I giggled.

He rolled his eyes. "Way to sound sexual." I opened my mouth but he put his hand over my mouth. "I was talking about your blood." I closed my eyes and pushed his hand away.

"So was I." I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Sure." He smiled at me and tickled me again. I thrashed around and laughed, screaming and begging him to stop.

"Mercy! Uncle! STOP!!" I gasped out. He paused, then started again. I grabbed his hands and stopped them. I breathed deeply and closed my eyes. "I can't breath. I need a second."

"You give up?" He countered.

"No." I used my legs and kicked him off the couch. He fell on his back and punced on his, straddling him. I grabbed his hands and put them under my legs, and pinned down his shoulders. "I win." He smiled evilly and his pupils narrowed. "Oh, shiii--" I was thrown off and landed on my back on the bed. "No fair! Extra strength."

"It is fair!" The lights went out and the t.v. cut off.

"And you can see in the dark. How is this even fair?" I satup on the bed and felt myself fall back down, a heavy weight on me.

"Don't move. It wasn't me." He whispered into my ears. "Listen."

I opened my ears and heard his and my heartbeats. Then I heard it. The pitterpatter-ing of rain. I tilted my head to the side.

"When did i-" There was a loud clap of thunder and the room lite up for a split second. I cowered into Fenrir and screamed a little. "Shit. Fuck. Thunder." I felt my body shaking and heard another clap of thunder.

Fenrir wrapped his arms around me and I heard his heart beat slow down. The lights flickered on, then back off.

"What's your favorite music?" I heard Fenrir's gravelly voice ask.

"All kinds. Opera mostly right now. You?" My voice was quiet.

"Rock. What's your favorite type of movie?"

"Horror."

"Same." I layed my head on his chest and felt him pull a blanket over us.

"How did you become a werewolf?" I asked.

"Another story for another time." I felt him kiss me head and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
here ya go...:D
comment!!
xoxo Tina