Draco's Mercy.

sweet sorrows

I woke up in the middle of the night to a low, almost inaudable snoring. I looked up and saw Fenrir. I sat up slightly, his arm moving down and his hand landing on my butt. I blushed as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Uh...storms over." I mumbled.

He nodded slowly and closed his eyes again, removing his hand from my buttocks! I slowly got up more and moved to get off the bed. As I stood and stretched, his arms shot around my waist and pulled me back down against him.

"What?" I asked.

"Go back sleep. If you leave now, people will think we are or rather were up to something." His hot breath hit my neck and I shivered involitarily.

"And if I leave in the morning?" I countered.

He was silent for a couple seconds.

"Who cares. You're comfy to snuggle with." He snuggled his face into my neck and smelled my hair.

"You're so creepy." I teased, laughing lightly. He tailed his hand up my sides and down my arm. He interlaced our fingers and pulled me closer.

"You smell good." He moved my hair from my neck with his other hand and slowly kissed my neck.

I shivered again and turned in his arms.

"Go to sleep." I said, looking into his eyes.

He chuckled and rested his head on the pillow, closing his eyes and rubbing my arm.

"Good night Mercy." He muttered.

"Night." I said. I closed my eyes and felt sleep take over me again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a loud pounding on the door. I groaned, threw the covers off, and stood up, shuffling to the door. I opened it and looked into Draco's face. I slammed the door and went back to the bed, crashing onto the bed on my stomach, and closing my eyes.

I groaned as the door opened. I felt Draco turn me onto my back and kiss me roughly. I pushed him off and pulled the covers over my head. He tried pulling them off, then gave up when he figured I wouldn't let go.

I heard a slightly russle and then the covers flew up slightly, then back down, Draco's now naked body over mine.

"Bloody hell, Malfoy. Get off you big oaf!!" I pushed at his chest and he burried his face in my neck. His hands roamed my body and ripped my dress from last night. "Malfoy!"

He grunted and ripped it more, exsposing my stomach. I gripped his hair and he ripped it all the way, then snapped my thong in half, pulling them off me and throwing them out from under the covers.

"Draco, get off." I whined as I pushed his shoulders. He kissed me hard and trailed his fingers down to my private part. I held my breath as he cupped me and slowly ran his thumb pst my lower lips, teasing my clit.

I moaned and closed my eyes, biting his bottom lip.

"Still want me to get off?" He asked as he teased my hole with his pointer finger, still rubbing my clit. I nodded my head, my mouth opening slightly. He slipped a finger inside me.

"And now?" He mumbled against my neck, sucking on it.

I grabbed his hair hard and pulled it, he rose slightly and removed his hand, kneeling between my legs. I felt his hardness rub against me and I moaned loudly. He brought his lips to my nipple and sucked it hard, and I arched my chest into him.

He grabbed my hips and looked at me.

"Mercy." I looked at him. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I just don't want you hurt. I'm sorry I grabbed your arm like that." He looked down. "I'll never touch you like that again." He looked at me through his lashes.

I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him roughly.

"You better not." I said, pulling away slightly, then smashing our lips together again.

He pulled away and I layed back on the pillows. He lined up with me and entered me, sliding into my fully. I moaned again and he pushed in and out of me. He bit my neck and I shivered with pleasure, then sucked his neck, on the hicky I already made.

He sucked in a pain filled breath and thrust into me hard. I felt my tummy get major butterflies, and I sucked it again. He pushed into me harder, getting faster. I cam under him and he cam almost instantly after.

He fell onto my chest and panted. I breathed fast and sucked his neck again.

"Bloody hell, Mercy. That hurts but feels so good. He moaned. He grabbed my hips and I grabbed his wrists.

"Not again. I can't." I whispered. He moved and layed beside me instead, moving me so our bodies were facing one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
there...anything good? heehee
xoxo Tina