Draco's Mercy.

ew thats nasty

I giggled as Draco ran his fingers down my sides, purposely tickling me. I pulled a lock of his hair and he grabbed my hips.

"You're a horn-dog." I giggled in his ear.

"Only for you." He chuckled.

I laughed, climbing onto him. I straddle his hips, instantly feeling him get hard under me.

"Horn-dog..." I said, leaning down and whispering in his ear, rubbing my chest against his.

"Take notice that that happened when you climbed on me." He said huskily, his hands resting on my hips.

"You could hard when any girl climbs on." I laughed, sitting up.

He shook his head.

"Don't they wish." I stopped laughing and looked down at him, raising an eyebrow. He pulled me down so his mouth was by ear. "You're my first so stop looking like that!" He whispered, then bit my ear lobe.

I pulled the hair on the back of his head, and he groaned. He moved my hips up slightly and slid into me. I squeezed myself around his length. I slowly moved up and down.

He flipped us so I was on my back and moved in and out of me. I had to admit, I liked it better this way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was cuddled up to Draco, asleep and dreaming yummy dreams when I heard the door slam open.

"Bloody hell Mercy. Smells like sex in here..... BLOODY HELL MERCY!! THAT'S MY BED!!" Fenrir yelled as I sat up, grabbing the covers to cover mine and Draco's naked bodies.

I blushed deeply and Draco sat up.

"Hey, we're sleeping." He spat at Fenrir.

"Yeah, in my bed. Get the hell out of here boy!" He growled at Draco, his pupils getting thin and his fangs extending over his bottom lip.

"Shit." I whispered. "Draco, go to my room, take a shower, get ready for me so when I come we can go to lunch." I said to him quickly, handing him a blanket resting on the bottom of the bed. He wrapped it around his waist and climbed off the bed, coming face to face with Fenrir. They stared each other down till I threw a heel at them, making them break eye contact and Draco stalked out.

Fenrir turned his eyes to me and growled lowly. I rolled my eyes and stood on the bed.

"Shut up." I said, jumping off the bed, the cover tightly wrapped around me.

He growled again, louder and stalked towards me.

I threw my other shoe at him, hitting him in hs nose. He bared his teeth at me and I watched as his face slowly transformed into a wolfs face. I wrinkled my nose up as his clothes ripped.

"Chill." I said, walking to the bathroom door and walking in, closing and locking the door behind me. I stepped into the shower and showered. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body.

I squeeked when I saw Fenrir sitting on the bethroom counter, starring at me.

"Creep!" I hissed at him, laughing slightly. "You saw me naked."

"You like a sister. Chill. Why did you guys...why were you guys...did you guys..?"I rolled my eyes and walked out to his room, grabbed one of his shirt, and put it on. I reached to my knees and I wrapped my hair in the towel.

"Yes...We had sex. Amazing make-up sex, and I would do it again. So it was in your bed...Ask for another room. And I don't if we're together again or not. I don't know if we ever broke up, if we are together, or if we ever were." I said, grabbing my ripped dress and undies. "Effing A. He ripped it all the way!" I hissed.

"Is he good?" I turned and looked at Fen.

"Ew, that's nasty. Fag." I joked lightly. Fenrir blushed. "Wait...you're not...gay, are you?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

He blushed deeper.

"OH SHIT!! FENRIR! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!!" I jumped up and down and ran at him, tackling him onto the bed, landing on top of him.

"What was I suppose to say. 'Hey, Mercy. I'm Fenrir. I'm gay.'? Hell no!" He giggled under me.

"You don't seem gay at all though..." I said, still on top of him, now straddling him. "Shit man...who do you like?" I asked, my eyes bright as I looked down at him.

"I don't wanna sound like a pedo." He blushed again.

"Tell me!!" I begged, bouncing up and down.

"Fine! Stop bouncing!" He grabbed my waist and mumbled, quietly, almost to where I couldn't hear. "Crabbe." My mouth dropped open and my eyes got wide.

"Shit man!!!! Is he...ya know...gay?" I asked.

"I don't know." His face dropped slightly.

"Wait! If you're gay, then how come you were, like, being weird last night?" I asked, squirming slightly.

"I don't know. I was kinda in and out. I was half aware it was you, and half unaware, thinking you were Crabbe..." I gasped.

"I am not big a burley like a dude with huge shoulders and arms that look like pipes!" I said, slapping his chest. "Can I hook you guys up?" I asked, bouncing up and down.

"NO!" He yelled. I heard footsteps, and the door slammed open. I turned my head and saw Crabbe.

"Speak of the devil.." Fenrir grumbled.

"And he shall appear." I finished.

"What the fuck Mercy!" Crabbe yelled. "Get the fuck off of him!" He yelled, stalking towards us.

"Fine." I hopped off Fenrir's lap and turned to look at Crabbe. "Your turn." I smirked at him blush and walked past him. "Meet me in my room later. We need to talk." I whispered before I left. He nodded and I left, closing the door behind me.

There gunna FUCK!!! :D
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah man....so out of ideas, pulling them out of thin air. :D
hope you liked?!
xoxo Tina