Draco's Mercy.

First Day of School

I woke up to a girl shuffling around in a trunk.
"Where ARE you, you idiot eyeliner." The girl huffed, and sat back on her heels in defeat.
"I got some. Case on desk." I lifted my arm and pointed towards the black box sitting on a desk in the corner. There were two more beside it, identical. The girl stood, looked through my make-up bag, then grabbed it with an "A-hah!" She turned and murmured thanks before walking into the connected bathroom.
I sat up and pushed the covers off me, swung my legs over the side of the bed, and yawned. I looked down at the floor for my raindeer slippers. The nose lights up. I slipped them on my feet and walked over to the oak closet. I grabbed a robe out of it and went to my trunk. I grabbed a pair of black skinny's and a black tanktop. I pulled them on and pulled my robe on over it. I ran a a brush through my hair and straightened it with a tap of my wand to my head.
I looked in the mirror and put some black eyeshadow on. Then I applied a few coats of mascara. By the time I was finished with that, the girl who borrowed my eyeliner came shuffling out, with her friend behind her, and handed me my eyeliner with another murmured thanks.
They grabbed their things and walked out, talking about how they weren't looking forward to having potions with Snape again this year. I laughed and did my eyeliner. I checked my wrist watch and sighed. 10 minuutes. Record time for me getting ready for school.
I grabbed the 4 books I need. A defense against the dark arts textbook, a potions textbook, an austrology textbook, and a spell and charm textbook. I didn't glance at the titles, I found them pointless. I grabbed a few quills and ink bottles and my carrier makeup bag.
As I walked down the staris to the common room, shoving everything into my side-bookbag, I heard someone say "About time, Willow. We've been waiting for 30 minutes."
I looked up and saw Malfoy standing with Crabbe and Goyle on either side of him.
"I'm sorry. I wasn't aware I was beening waited on." I stopped at the top of the last 5 stairs.
"We, well rather I, sent Pansy up to get you." Malfoy said.
"I was not even awake until 10 minutes ago." I walked down the rest of the stairs and stopped in front of the boys.
Malfoy grunted and I pushed past him.
"Who's starving? I know I am." I said over my shoulder as I walked out of the common room, all three boys following.
We walked to the great hall and sat at our table. We grabbed a bite to eat, then compared our scheduales.

"Mercy Asta Willow
5th year

1.) Defense Agianst the Dark Arts - Vector , Septima
2.) Defense Agianst the Dark Arts - Vector , Septima
3.) Potions - Snape , Severus
4.) Astronamy - Trelawney , Sybill
Lunch
5.) Free Period
6.) Charms and Spells - Flitwick , Filius
7.) Magical Notes - McGonagall , Minerva "

My scheldual was simple and boring. I looked over Crabbe's first.
" Charms and Spells together." I said.
Then I looked at Goyles.
"Same with you. So we all three have that same period." I sighed.
I looked at Malfoys.
"Double Defense together...Potions...Astronamy...And free period together." I gave them my schedual to look at.
"You're taking Magical Notes?" Malfoy asked.
"Yeah." I looked at him while chewing on a peice of toast. Musical Notes was the musical class at Hogwarts.
"Why?" He looked astonished.
"Believe it or not, I enjoy singing Malfoy."
He looked at me like I had three heads. I snatched my schedual and put it in my bag. I ate my food and stood to leave. Malfoy rose and we walked to our first class together. We grabbed a table for two in the back and sat down. Everyone started coming in, the class filling with a mix of slytherin and ravenclaw.
Just as class was about to start, Pansy Parkinson ran in.
"I want to get a seat next to Draco. So hurry." Everyone heard her yell to her friend. She searched the classrom and finally landed eyes on him. She walked over and slowed as her gaze came to me. "I believe that's my seat." I said to me.
I leaned forward and looked at the seat. I pretended to examine it and look everywhere. "Oh I'm sorry Parkinson, but I believe that you have the wrong seat. This one is labeled 'No moronic whores aloud'." I said sweetly. I leaned back in the chair and looked up at her.
Her mouth fell into an innocent o shape and her eyebrows came together as she tried to think of something to say to that.
"Parkinson, take a seat." Professor Vector said as she strolled into the classroom.
Pansy walked off with a huff and sat down next to her friend.
"Books out, opened to page 135. Read and do questions 1-3. When you're finished, return to your seat and take quietly. Work with the person sitting next to you." Vector walked to her desk, sat down, and opened her book.
As Vector started reading, I opened my book and took out a peice of parchment, a quill, and a bottle of ink. I read the chapter and answered all three question in 20 minutes. I walked up tot he front of the class after Malfoy copied, and handed her both mine and his paper. I walked back to my seat to see a note. I opened it and it read...

" Why musical notes?" Malfoy had written.
I looked at him and wrote " Because I have no life. Happy?"
"Very. :D"
I rolled my eyes and balled up the note. I walked to throw it in the trash, and when I sat down he whispered " Why didn't you let Pansy sit here?"
"Did you want her to?" I asked.
"Bloody -" He said, caught himself, and whispered "Most deffinitly not."
"Thought so." I smirked at him. "Now hush." I layed my head on my arms and he did the same.
"Mercy."
"Malfoy."
"Hi."
I raised my head and punched him in the arm.
"Oi! What was that for?" He said.
"Shhhhhhh..." A few students said.
"I told you to be quiet. Now do it. Fool!" I layed my head back down.
I felt someone pick up a few peices of my hair and play with it.
"Malfoy....what are you doing?" I asked.
"Playing with your hair. Do you care?" He asked.
"No." I sighed.
The class went by quickly and as the bell rang for other kids to move to their next class, everyone talked animatly about there summers. When the bell rang again, I raised my head.
"Okay class. This period we will try physical defense. Everyone stand." Vector had us stand and move the desks back to clear a space in the class. "Now, I want you to..." She had us say spells to deflect a leg binding curse our opponent shot at us. Twice, Pansy tried to "miss" her target and aimed for me, almost hitting me. I turned to her three times after that and hit her withh all three of them. At the end of class, she was talking baout how her friend was a great shot, if only she had pointed her wand else were, and her friends turned to me.
On the way to 3rd period, I shot a silentcio spell at Pansy. I said it in my mind so only Malfoy caught the flick of my wrist. As we entered 3rd period and Pansy tried to speak did he realize I had sent her into a silent state. We laughed and sat next to each other again.
The classes I shared with Malfoy went by quick, while the time away went by slowly. At the end of the day we all walked to our common room and fell on a couch. Me and Malfoy on one, Crabbe and Goyle on the other.
I pulled my feet under me and lend against Malfoy. As my eyes closed and my breathing slowed, I felt his arm wrap around me and pull me closer. I fell asleep breathing him in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, that one's long!!!
Comment?