Draco's Mercy.

Its you

I heard deep humming, and opened my eyes slowly. I raised my head and licked my dry lips. They felt incredably dry. I blinked a few times, my eyes feeling dry. I opened my mouth to tell the hummer to turn a light on, but when I went to speak, my voice only cme outas a croak. I raised up and sat on my butt, the hummer folowing, but giving me distance, unwrapping his arm from around me and leaning back against the head board.

I cleared my throat, swallowed some spit, cleared it again, and tried to speak.

"Who are you?" I asked into the dark, my voice soundig dry and cracky.

"It's Damian." I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes.

"Of course." I murmured. "What do you want?" I asked, not opening my eyes.

"I heard you crying. I wanted to see what was wrong. But you looked like you were dying. So I wanted to comfort you. You looked like you needed it and soon fell asleep after letting everything out." I feltthe bed make a jostle, guessing he shrugged.

"I didn't. Thanks." I opened my eyes and climbed over his legs to the bathroom. I went in and grabbed a small paper dixie cup, filled it with water, and the norishing, lovely liquid of life slid down my dry cracked throat.

After I went to the bathroom and relieved my blatter and got another drink, I went back into the bedroom, climbed on the bed and layed my head in Damians lap. He starte running his fingers through my hair, gently pulling out the knots.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Me too." I barely let out, too low for a whisper.

I'll never get to see Draco again. Never get to kiss his lips, hug him, play with his hair, even if he does put too much gel in it some days. Never get to show him up at a lot of his own games, help him with homework, play little games with him and the boys. Never get to give or get advice from them. Never get or give comfort, hugs, snuggles, little looks. Never get to seethem smile at a stupid joke I made, a clumsy mistake I made, hear their laughter. Hear them tease me about my fantasies about werewolves and vampires. Teach them how to do a lot of things.

I let out a small sob, but no tears fell. All dried out I guess. Damian pulled me up and held me, putting my head in his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to stop my shaking. He leaned over and grabbed the covr from unde us and put it over us, lowering onto his back so we could lay down.

I felt his hand rub up and down my back. I was curled around his side, one hand under my cheek, over his shoulder. The other across is chest, up to his neck, my hand in a loose, weak fist. My whole body pressed against his side.

He started humming again, this time I noticed it as Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. I let out a small giggle. It sounded more like a choked giggle, but one none the less. His volume increased, then he started singing aloud. I smiled, and snuggled closer to him, falling asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here...I'll do another later for ya. :D
QUESTION 2: t-shirt or tank top?
xoxo Tina