Draco's Mercy.

second warning

I ran straight into my mother and father. Well, I ran into my mother, who fell into my father.

"Mercy Asta Willows. Would you watch where you're going?!" My mother screetched as my father tried to steady her.

"Yup. Next time." I said, standing from the ground and looking around for Damian. He was laying in my room, on the floor, rolling around laughing. "Shut up or I'll hurt you!"

He laughed for a couple more minutes then slowly got to his feet, still laughing, and walked into the hallway with me, nodding to my father.

"Sir." He gave my mother a smile and I gagged.

"Are you two going down to dinner?" My mother asked.

"You know I can't miss a meal on purpose." I said, batting my hand at her shoulder. She looked at it, then dusted it off like I had cooties. I exzamined my hand closely and grinned at her. "I only wipped my butt twice now today with this hand. You're clean."

I skipped away from them and slid down the stair banister. As I reached the end near the bottom, I realized...

"AHHH HELP! HOW DO YOU STOP THI RIDE! STOP! HOLD! SEISE!!! DEA LORDS ABOVE PLEASE HELP!!!!!" I yelled, my hands wavin in the air over my head. I reached the bottom and crashed into a human being.

I laughed and jumpped to my feet, throwing my hands in the air. "10 HUNDRED THOUSAND!" I spun to the stairs and ducked in time for Damian to crash into the person I crashed into. I spun to see who the mystery sack of landing is and lost my smile

"Not a person. A dog." I sneered, glaring at Fenrir. "Come on Damian I need food before I drop onto my face." I grabbed his hand and tugged him off the ground and to the dinning room. We crashed in and everyone seated at the table turned and saw us. I tugged him to the head of the table, where now two seats sat, one smaller than the other.

I pushed him into the seat closest to me and sat him in it then sat in my seat.

"Fart." I said to him.

"Pig laten."

"Nose hag."

"Morphadona."

I looked at him. "That's not a word, idiot."

"It is up here." He said, tapping his temple.

I laughed, tipping my head back.

"Hello everyone." I heard Voldemort say. He sat next me. "Good news. Mercy and I are to be married." He patted my knee, and his hand slowly slid higher. I pushed his hand off me.

"Mercy, baby. Why didn't you tell mommy?" My mother said, all the way on the other side of the table.

"Because. I was too busy thinking of how wonderul this food will be." I shoved a fork full of meat and potatoes into my mouth. "Zoo Guud. Twiieen eee." I motioned to her plate. I saw Damian laugh from the corner of my eye. "Wash." I shoved more into my mouth then a lot into Damians. "Shis guud." I said, nodding.

He nodded back and I swollowed. I smirked at the discusted look on my face. I waved it off and started eating, lady like now. There was small conversations all down the table, all about the marrige.

"I thought she was dating the Malfoy boy." Some lady asked.

"She was. I guess not now." A male next to her said.

"So young." A little down the table, an anoying high pitched voiced girl said. "But as long as she's nott on Draco. Now my Pansy can have him." I gripped my fork, glaring at te lady. "Pansy and him would make a happy beautiful couple. Such god like babies."

"Oh mommy. Did I tell you? Me and Draco are together again." Pansy screetched. I pused up and out of my chair, grabbing my wand and storming to Pansy. I pulled her by the hair and threw her screetching hyienna self towards the fire place. She fell in a heap on the floor, gasping and clutching her hair.

"What did I tell you? I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR WHORE CUNT AWAY FROM HIM!" I pointed my wand at her. "Get up." I growled. When she shook her head no I kicked her in the side.

I heard her mother running towards us, cursing me and put a sheild around her to shut her up. I flicked my wand and she fell to the floor, knocked out, I turned back to Pansy and looked at the tip of a wand.

"Stupid bitch. You can't have both the Dark Lord and Dracy. You get one or the other." She sneered. I quickly grabbed her wand and snaped it in two, threw her peices and my wand to the floor and hit her in the mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and learn to take orders. Or threats serious." I kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying back, crumbling on the floor. "GET UP!" I grabbed her hair and yanked her to he feet. "I told you. If you touch him again I will kill you." I slapped her face, leaving a red mark. Her busted lip poured blood. I kneed her stomach and she bent over. I fisted her hair and right hooked her cheek, a big gash spurting blood. "Fight." I pushed her.

She stumbled, shook her head, and ran at me, claws extended. I let her claw my face, leaving scratch. She slapped me and I smiled evilly.

I pulled back my fist and sent it to the middle of her face, sending her flat on her butt, clutching her now broken nose. I straddled her and started pounding her face.

"Don't. Fucking. Go. Near. Him." I said, a punch to her face with very word. "Next time, I'll use the only spell Voldemort seems to know on you. And I won't fucking let it just happen. I'll torture you until every single one of your bones are broken and your begging for death. Then I'll drain your blood. Then cut off your libs. Send them to mommy dearest. And finally kill you. And don't think I'm bluffing. Because I will." Wth that, I knocked her out.

I stood, dusted off my pants, grabbed my wand, and went back to eating.

Damian leaned over and touched my cheek.

"She cut you..." He said, wipping the blood away.

I shrugged and took Voldemorts red wine, downed it, stood, and walked to my room. But not before I caught a house elf and ordered they bring me the strongest alcohol they had.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo...
good? bad?

Facebook or Youtube?
xoxo Tina