Draco's Mercy.

leaving for school

I looked around my room, the closet doors open, all its empty. The desk drawers open, empty as the closet. I grabbed a few books sitting on the coffee table. I set them in my bag, zipped it losed, and looked around again. I grabbed my ipod from the bed, put it n my pocket, grabbed my suitcase handles, and left the room.

I met Crabbe, Goyle, Draco, and Damian in the hallway outside my door,all of s leaving our rooms at the exact same time. I giggled slightly and dropped my bag. Crabbe was holding Fenrirs hand and Fenrir looked at me, sadness in his eyes.

I nodded and smiled at him sweetly. Hewalkd to me and picked me up in a big hug. I gasped for air when he set me down and laughed.

"Everyone ready to go?" He asked, looking around at us all.

We all nodded.

"Good. W're using my car. You have to sit 2 in each level or whatever. Partner up!" He clapped his hand, and Crabbe ran at him. Goyle grabbed Damians shirt collar and drew him back, since he was walking to me.

"Partner?" I heard Drac say to me.

"Sure thing Malfoy." I said, picking up my bag, not looking at him.

"Lets get moving!" Fenrir yelled and we all followed him down the steps, and to the front door.

"Mercy! Mercy!!!" I turned to my parents. "Here. We got you this." They thrust a red velvet box at me, the size of a piece of paper. I went to open it and they yelled no. "Open it when you get to school." I nodded and left.

As I reached the car, I saw Draco in the very back. I tossed back my stuff, then settled beside him, our arms touching.

"Ready to go?!" Fenrir yelled. Everyone nodded and we started moving,

"Where are you driving us to?" I asked.

"As close to the school as I can get" He said, grabbing Crabbe's hand.

Crabbe and Fenrir were whispering to each other, Goyle looking out the window. Damian turned around and faced me.

"Hey Mercy. Good morning?" I nodded and leaned closer. "Sorry I couldn't grab you before Malfoy." He winked as Draco growled.

"Turn around pretty boy. before I rearrange your face." Goyle snapped, not looking away from the window.

"Aw Goyle. Don't be a party pooper." I giggled, lighting tapping his head.

He grunted and shared a look with Draco.

All the windows rolled down.

"FUCKING CHRISTMAS! ROLL THEM PUPPIES UP! IT'S COLD AS THE DICKENS OUT THERE!" I yelled. No one moved."BLOODY HELL!" I shot up from my seat, hunched over, and crawled to the front, reaching around Fenrir to the window control. I hit the up botton and nothing happened.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I threw my hands up and went back to my seat, drawing my coat closer around me. "Fucking windows. Stupid car. Bloody freezing!" I grumbled to myself.

Draco drew me close to him, grabbed a blanket from his bag, and wrapped it around him.

"Idiot." I growled. "I hate this. I hate this!"

He held me close, and I curled myself around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
silly boys.
xoxo tina