Draco's Mercy.

welcome back to school

The whole school was just a bunch of idiot kids running back and forth, yelling and screaming to each other, happy to see them.

"Jeez! They act as if they haven't seen each othe in years." I heard Draco grumble behind me. I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled.

"Welcome home." I heard Damian whisper in my ear. I laughed at what he said and walked towards the hallway that lead to our common room.

"Feels good to be home." I said back. I entered the common room and walked to the stairs.

"Hey, Mercy. Meet us down here for lunch after you're settled in?" I turned and nodded at Goyle.

"Of couse. Why would I miss a perfectly good meal." I winked and hurried up the steps, walking into my room, and dropping my stuff on my bed. I sighed and unpacked my clothes, putting them in my chest at the foot of my bed.

I heard giggles from outside the door and turned as my roommates walked in laughing.

"Oh, hey Mercy. How was you holiday break?" One girl aked while the other went and started putting her stuff away.

"Unforgetable. Yours?" I grabbed my brush and ran it through my hair.

"It was awesome. Got everything I wanted and asked for for christmas." I nodded at her excited tone and nodded to the other girl. I grabbed my school robe, threw it on, and walked back down to the common room.

"WHO'S HUNGRY?!" I asked, walking in and leaning forward against the couch with its back to the stairs. I saw all their hands raise and smiled. "Well come on. I don't think the head master will wait for us." They all agreed and stood, walking out.

I followed them all out and ran up to Draco. I slipped my hand in his and kept walking.

"Uh, Mercy. You do know-"

"Malfoy, shut up." I smiled n looked him from the corner of my eye. I tugged his hand and wrapped it around my waist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This food is so good. You never can get this food anywhere else." Crabbe said around a chicken leg.

"Idiot! Mercy is eating with us. Be polite." Goyle said, slapping the back of Crabbes head.

"Fools. I always eat with you." I leaned back against Draco and threw bits of biscuts at the boys. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I picked at a peice of chicken and sipped on my water.

"This is true." Crabbe mumbled around another bite of food. Looked like biscut this time.

"You're so nasty." I grummbled, throwing a whole biscut at his head. He dodged it easily and threw one at me. "Dude!" I screamed, and Draco caught it, then took a huge bite of it. "Ew."

"You guys have no manners." I heard a voice say. I turned and looked up at Harry Potter.

"And he arrives." I laugh. "Hello Harry. How was your break?" I smile sweetly at Ron as he steps next to Harry, Hermione following behind.

"It was delightful. Stayed at a friends." I heard Draco scoff, and I elbowed him.

"We need to catch up. After dinner, want to head down to the training feild and catch up?" I smiled sweetly at him, sending a wink to Ron, who blushed.

"We have homework." Hermione snarled.

"It's after break, Granger. No one has homework, classwork, extra credit, or even double extra credit to do. But you don't have to come. I just wanted to fill y'all in on a few things. And I just thought, maybe you of all people would want to hear. It would help to have a girl know and someone I could talk to." I shrugged and sipped my water again.

"Fine." She growled. "We'll be there."

"Great!" I smiled sweetly and she turned, dragging both boys with her, and walked to their table. "So, who wants to get the brooms for me" I asked the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does this story seem to be dragging out to you? Be honest lol

xoxo Tina