Draco's Mercy.

Tell my secret

"Faster!" I yelled, slapping Crabbes butt, trying to get him to walk faster.

"Get off! You weigh a ton!" He complained.

"I do not! I weigh as much as a fly!" I scream in his ear.

"Yeah, a fly who weighs a ton." He grumbled, letting my legs go. I forcefully wrapped them around his waist, locking my ankles, and slithering up his back to get higher. I wrapped my rm aroun his neck, in a chokehold, and brought my lips to his ear.

"Say sorry! Or I knock you out." I hissed.

"Never!!!!" He ground out, my hold quickly getting tighter.

"SAY IT!" I yelled.

"N-n-n-nooo." He stumbled and fell to his feet, grabbing my arm, trying to pry it off. "L-let g-g-go!" I strted laughing, my hold slipping. I dropped my legs and stood, crouching a little so I could quic kiss his cheek, let go, and push down his head.

"Let's go, slow poke!" I skipped over to Draco and grabbed his hand. "I should have grabbed a bottle of water." I said to him.

"Why's that?" He smiled at me and looked around.

"Well, It's hard work putting a" I tilted my had to the side and raised my voice "3000 pound sumo wrestler." I smirked, shooting Crabbe a look over my shoulder.

"You are a number one world class b-" Goyles hand snapped out and popped him in the jaw.

"Be nice." He growled.

"I was gunna say beauty." Crabbe grumbled back.

I barked out a laugh as Draco pulled me close, wrapping an arm around my waist. We desended on the feild and Damian flew past me ona broom he was carrying, throwing back one, and I watched Draco catch it before it could hit the ground.

"You are supernatural." I whispered in his ear, giggling as he tickled me slightly.

"Only inthe sack." I laughed loudly and grabbed his broom.

"Shut up." I laughed again, jumping on the broom. "You weren't that good." I zipped around him. "I've had better." I wink at him and flew high in the air.

"You were a virgin. Stop lying." He yelled behind me.

I flipped around, then shot to the ground. I zig zagged beween a couple trees, then chased after Damian.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mercy! The good guys are here!" I turned my head slightly and watched Harry, Ron, and Hermione make their way down the hill.

"Thanks Goyle!" I called, flying towards the three friends. "Hey kiddies." I said, circling them, then jumping from my broom. I set it leaning against a wooden stand. I reached behnd me and started to braid my hair. "How was y'alls break?" I asked, a little breathless.

"Good. You?" Ron asked.

"It was....unlike any other." I gave them a slight smile and finished my braid. "Boys!" I called. "Ground!" They all dropped around me, setting their brooms next to mine. "Let's take a seat, Yeah?" They all nodded and we picked a healthy looking grass spot, and plopped down.

"Okay well. I wanted to inform you of some new...plans." I said, looking at Harry. "And it's up to you wether you tell Dumbley-door or not." He nodded to me and I felt Draco move closer to me, grab my hand, and pull me onto his lap. "Well... went to the Malfoy manner for my break. Every Death Eater went actually. We had these big dinners, and a lot of old and ugly people talking death." I rolled my eyes. "Well, we became close to one Death Eater who seemed different than the rest. I turned out to be wrong. He never even warned me." I shook my head and moved myself as close as I could to Draco.

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked.

"Voldemort called me and said eater into a room to drop us some news. And he then desided he wanted to break to me that I would become his wife, and I would help him kill," I raised my hand and pointed it at Harry. " The Boy Who Lived."

"YOU HAVE TO MARRY HIM?!" Ron yelled.

"And bare his children. As many as he wants." I laughed bitterly. "So excuse me if I decide to flirt harmlessly with a few guys. Not like I would do aything with them anyways. I'm with Draco till the end." I entwined our hands. " And I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I'm so sorry." Hermione said, her hands covering her mouth.

"I'm not looking for appoligies. They can't change anything. I wanted to ask for your help. Any you can give." I asked, looking between the three.

"And you have to involve me, Crabbe, and Goyle. And Damian if he wants." Draco said.

"I'll have to talk to Dumbledor and see what he thinks." Harry said.

"Of course. I knew you would talk to him. Which is kinda what I hoped." I laughed and spun around at Harrys name.

"Hagrid?" Ron asked.

"Hi there Ron. Hermione. What's going on here?" He asked, looking down on me, Draco, and the other three with a hard expression.

"Hiya, sir." I said, jumping to my feet and holding out my hand. "My name's Mercy Willow."

"Oh, I know you." He laughed, gripping my hand lightly. "Every teacher does.You're almost as famous as Hermione when it comes to studies."

"I guess becuase everyones scared to ask me for help. But me and Hermione, we help each other." I nodded and let out a laugh,

"Of course. So, what are you lot doing?" He eyed my boys werily and turned to Harry.

"Just chatting." Hermione lied smoothly.

"With the group who harrasses you?" He stage whispered.

"They won't do that anymore. I can promise that." I said, crossing my arms and standing defensivly in front of them.

"Right." He nodded and sighed. " Well, I must be going. Was heading to the woods." He nodded to everyone and left.

"Strange man." Damian mumbled.

"Harmless." I said, waving it off. "What now?" I asked the lot.

"We'll be on our way, too. Tell the headmaster." Harry responded, climbing to his feet.

"Right. Have fun." I smiled and grabbed Draco's hand. "Get up, lard. We need to go back to the common room." I said, pullig his arm.

"We're done here?" Crabbe asked.

"For now." I said.

He nodded, grabbed his broom, 2 other brooms, and flew to the school. Goyle followed after him, and Damian after them.

"Bye y'all." I waved to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They waved back and Draco pulled me on top of him.

"Let's chat." He mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anything new with you?
xoxo Tina