Draco's Mercy.

Hairy Harry and Fenrir

"Harry!!!"

"Hairy Harry!!!"

"Hairy?"

"Hairy Hairy Harry."

"Harry!!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"Did you know that you are Hairy?"

"Shut up."

"Would you lot shut up before I make you?" I yelled, my head burrowed into the pillow.

I felt something land on me, heavily, and I lost my breathe for a second.

"YOU-" They bounced up and down.

"GET OFF LARD!" I felt the weight leave me and the covers flew off. " Mercy, are you okay?"

"Harry? Hairy Harry, is that you?" I swung my head around, eyes shut tight against the light, and holding back a smile.

"Yes. Yes, it's me...Harry....No not hairy Harry." He pushed off of me and stood. "You're a jerk."

"But you want my body!" I let a little spit run from my mouth and rolled over, wipping it off. "Anyone know what we wanna do today?" I asked, standing to my feet and stretching. I walked over to the tent and went inside. "IF ANYONE IS IN THE BATHROOM, HURRY IT UP. I GATTA PEE!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were on an adventure in the woods, walking around aimlessly. We wee playing Ispy and what we like to call 'the tree game'. Name the tree you see. Hermione seemed to be winning so I walked with her so I could slap a hand over her mouth before she could answer. But that soon resulted in me and her rolling on the ground, me rubbing dirt on her clean self, and her trying to push me off.

"You know you aren't as light as you think." She yelled.

"I'm lighter!!!" I leaned over and found a patch of mud, rubbing it on her forehead and into her hair.

I jumped off her, her face turning beet red. Damian helped her up and she used her shirt to wipe the mud off her face.

"I could use some french fries." I say, walking up to Goyle and jumping on his back.

"I can make some...if we can get some potatoes." Hermione answered.

"Well...then we need someone to go to the mini mart. Who here can disapperate?" Hermione raised her hand, and so did Damian and Harry.

"Me and Hermione will go. You guys clean up back at the camp." Damian said. They grabbed each others hands, and disappeared. I rolled my eyes and we all headed back to the camp.

Everyone started to clean up little sections around the camp. I heard a pop and furrowed my eyebrows. They weren't meant to be back yet. They left not that long ago. I walked over to where I heard the noise and screamed. I yanked out my wand and pointed it at Fenrirs throat.

"Dick! How dare you scare the crap out of me. What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"I came to warn you. The Dark Lord has a tracker following your every move. Whichmeans he knows you are with the Potter boy."

"Good. Then you can tell him that it's all a means of getting him to trust me so it will be easier for The Dark Lord to finish him." I lied.

"He just has concerns that you actually care for him."

"Tell him to shove it. Whether he is my husband or not, I could care less what he thinks or feels. I WILL DO AS I PLEASE.!!! And this plan just so happens to be what I please to do." I smiled at him and waved my wand around. "Anything else?"

"Crabbe." He mumbled.

"Is here. Go find him, quickly. Say hi, tell him you love him. Then leave and deliver my message. Striaght to the man himself." I walked away and continued cleaning.

I hummed under my breathe and was 'not' spying on Crabbe and Fenrir.

I heard another pop and pulled out my wand, spun around, and pointed it at Hermione and Damian.

"Fenrir's here. He's talking to Crabbe then he's leaving."

"FENRIR?!" Hermione screetched.

"He's here? Where?!" Damian ran into the tent and I heard him do a girly scream.

"Why is he here?" Hermione yelled.

"Because. Him and Crabbe have a thing."

"You do know that he is trying to kill Harry, Right?"

"Not on my watch. Did you get something for french fries?"

"Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
it's bad. I think I may need a bit of help.
xoxo Tina