Draco's Mercy.

school and Dracos bed

Mercy walked into class, her books in one arm, and a custard in another. Her hair was in a sloppy ponytail and she wasn't wearing make-up. Everyone had just arrived back to school from their camping trip and she was beat.

She slugged herself to her seat in the back of the class. She shoved the rest of the custard in her mouth and looked at Goyle sitting next to her, his head on the desk, his mouth open slightly, asleep. She looked around and saw he had a water bottle. She grabbed it and chugged it, throwing the bottle at him a second before the professor walked in.

Goyle jumped up and grabbed the bottle, glaring at the class, and looking around for the culprit. Mercy bit her lip and poked his leg.

"Sit down. You're causing a scene." Mercy giggled slightly at Goyle's glare.

"Did you throw this at me?" He sat down, tossing the bottle at a kid in front of them.

"Yeah. I needed someone to pay attention for me so I could sleep." She gave him a sweet smile and layed her head on the desk.

"Mercy....go away." Goyle flicked her arm and put his head down.

Mercy sighed and closed her eyes, then opened them and sat up, slowly taking notes for class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of the day couldn't come fast enough, It seemed like everytime she finished homework in one class, the next class gave her even more. She just wanted to go to sleep.

Walking into the common room, she dropped her books on a table near by and face planted onto the couch. She curled herself into a ball and felt her body instantly relax. She sighed and smiled to herself. The peace. The quiet....the...wait a minute....peace, quiet, boys aren't around. She shot up, looking around.

She stood up and grabbed her books, walking slowly towards the stairs. She walked up them slowly, turning away from the female rooms. She headed up towards the boy rooms, going to Draco's.

She walked in his room slowly, closing the door behind her and setting her books on the desk. She walked to his closet and grabbed a shirt, walking to the bathroom and changing into the shirt. She folded her clothes, and set those on the desks also.

She pulled back the cover and climbed in, huddling under the covers and burring her face in the pillows that smelled like Draco. She was just about to be all the way asleep when the door opened and Draco mumbled something under his breath.

He set his books down, slipped off his shoes and walked into the bathroom. Without closing the door, he undid his belt and Mercy sat up.

"Do you ever close the door?" She asked, keeping a straight face.

"SON OF A-"

"Watch the language." She pointed at him and fell on her back, laughing.

The door slammed shut and a minute later the toilet flushed.

"MERCY!" Draco growled, opening the bathroom door and shutting it behind him. He pulled his shirt over his head and took off his pants, climbing into the bed and pulling the covers off her. "Why are you in here?"

"Do you want me to leave?" Mercy sat up and looked at him, grabbing the cover in her hands.

"No. I just want to know why you're in here." He moved closer to her and took her hair out of the ponytail, running his hand through it.

"Because I enjoy sleeping with you." Mercy grabbed his free hand with hers and used the other to pull the cover over them.

"Oh. So you sleep with me after school now too?" Mercy laughed at him and slapped his hand away from her hair.

"Not like that you moron." Mercy layed on his chest, smiling and inhaling his scent. She kissed his chest then glanced at him, and moved her lips to his nipple. She smiled evilly and bit it.

His body jerked and he growled, lower this time, and rolled so he was laying on her.

"You're on restriction. You're not allowed to do what you want. Now, I'm laying on you and you pillow boobs." He layed his head on her boobs and wrapped his arms around her. She giggled and ran her fingers through his hair, slowly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there. :3
xoxo Tina