Draco's Mercy.

The meeting

My eyes were closed and I could feel Draco moving his lips on my body, his breath slightly tickling me, making me keep a smile on my face. He ran his hand down my bare stomach and kissed my neck. I opened my eyes when he pulled away and leaned head up, kissing his nose. He moved his head towards mine when someone knocked on the door.

"Draco. Find Mercy. There's a meeting. Your house." Damian spoke to the door.

"Damn." Draco grumbled.

"What now?" I sighed, rolling my eyes and sitting up, watching Draco slide off the bed and walk to the bathroom. I bit my lip as I watched his bare body disappear into the darkness. I layed on my back and looked at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and suddenly the covers were gone, replaced my a large warm human.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around Draco's neck.

"We have to get dressed." He murmured into my ear, pulling me to a sitting position, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"No we don't. We can call in sick." I giggled.

"The Dark Lords wife and the one he wants to kill the head master, both gone? And not to mention they were both once lovers." He whispered, fake disbelief filling his voice.

"Total coincidence." I smiled, running a hand down his chest, "No one would notice." I whispered huskily into his ear, nibbling on his neck, just under his ear.

He shivered, pulling me tighter against him, then let me go, pushing me back and standing to his feet. He shook his head and started the shower. I sighed and walked into the bathroom, getting under the hot water. I breathed deeply and closed my eyes, relaxing slightly.

After I showered I walked to his closet and grabbed a school skirt I kept in here. I grabbed a dress shirt of his and a tie, putting it all on and slipping on my flats from earlier. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and brushed my teeth.

Draco dressed in a dress shirt and black jeans. He slipped on his black dress shoes and brushed his teeth too. I ran my hands through his hair, fixing it for him and he kissed my nose.

We nodded at each other and walked out, meeting the boys down stairs, holding hands. Damian looked at us and shook his head.

"You two need to stay away from each other during this meeting." He grumbled.

"We know." Draco hissed. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead. "I love you." He whispered, then walked towards the fire place. Goyle and Crabbe left, and I ran to Draco, kissing the back of his neck and whispering a quick " I love you too." back.

He, too, disappeared, leaving me alone with Damian. I made my back straight and we stepped into the fire together, vanishing. Damian placed is hand on my upper arm and led me to the head of the table in the room we entered.

I could see everyone who had stayed over break here, and a few people who couldn't seem to get away from their jobs here. I sat in my seat next to Voldemort and nodded at those who said hi to me. Damian stood behind my seat, looking like a smaller sized body gaurd compared to Goyle and Crabbe.

The chattering around the table fell silent as Voldemort rose to his feet. Everyone around the table rose but me and an awkward silent took over the room.

"Soon." Was all Voldemort said before dropping back into his seat.

"Soon what?" I asked, trying to be louder than everyone cheering.

No one heard me.

"Soon what?" I asked again.

Nothing.

I stood to my feet, looked around the table and screamed loudly. When everyone looked at me, I slammed my palms down onto the table top.

"What the fuck is going to happen soon?" I raised an eyebrow at everyone around the table.

"We kill the boy, miss." An old man near the end of the table said, not looking me in the eye.

"The boy?" I glanced at Draco. "You mean Harry Potter?" I kept my face clean of all emotion.

"Yes." The man mumbled.

"She doesn't even know what's going on!" Bellatrix said, snickering to her friends.

I glared at her, stood on my seat and jumped on the table.

"I don't know anything, Belle dear," I walked towards her, kicking things off the table and stopping in front of her, kicking away her plates, silverware, and glasses. "because while you wine and dine here in this lovely mansion, I slave over work at school and spy on Harry Potter. Do you have his trust? No?" I kneeled down, going eye level with her and sneered. "Shut the fuck up before I make you permanently shut the hell up, you frizzy haired, nast toothed, foul breathed, petty excuse for bacteria." I smiled sweetly and jumped off the table. "I hate annoying pests who don't know their place, or that they're not EVER wanted." I shrugged and walked to my seat.

Voldemort glanced at me, something flickering in his eyes.

"How soon?" I asked, sitting in my seat again.

"Less that a week." He replied, looking around the table.

I nodded and looked at Draco from under my eyelashes. He reached under the table and I felt my skirt lift a little. I smiled and giggled under my breath, looking at him fully.

"Something to drink, Miss?" I looked over and saw a house elf.

"Sweet tea?" I asked, my eyes lighting up at the thought of tea.

"Yes ma'am." The elf scurried away, disappearing around a corner.

I watched it go and stood up, excusing myself to go to the bathroom.

I walked out of the room, walking down the hall and towards a set of stairs. I climbed up them, getting halfway up them when I felt hands grab me from behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so...Here's the thing. I need a vote.

a. Voldemort
b.Draco
c. Some random stranger.

and here is another thing. I haven't been on and updating lately because I was feeling slightly weirder than usual. My hormones were SERIOUSLY out of wack, I've gained a lot of weight, I've been getting sick, and I had a complete meltdown. what do you think it is? (I know the answer by the way. lol but you guess.)

a. I'm a freak without a life.
b. I have a disease.
c. I'm pregnant. ;)

oxoxTina!