Draco's Mercy.

warnings

(IMPORTANT A/N)
The answer I got for question 1 has resulted in....B!!!!!!
The answer to the second one...also B. I have a disease. Called.....Wait for it (I love this name)
HOSHIMOTO THYROID DISEASE. I now have to take pills for the rest of my life....Yay.

NOW ON TO THE STORY MY LOVELIES!

I screamed slightly and spun around, pulling my arm up at a weird angle and hitting the person in the arm, hearing them grunt. I caught a flash of white before the person fell. I watched them stumble down a few stairs and catch themselves.\

"Draco! You ass hat! You scared me." I said, my hand on my chest.

"Sh!" He shushed me, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

He pulled me down a hallway I had never seen before. He opened a door and pulled me in, closing and locking it behind him.

"We have to tell -"

"Harry. Yes, I know." I said, walking over to the fire place. This room looked like a small sitting room built for two.

"Fire place?" He asked, walking past me and picking up the powder.

"No. I have a feeling Voldermort watches over the fire places." I walked to the couch and pulled out my cell phone. I dialed Hermiones number.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hermione. It's Mercy."

"Hi doll." She said, her voice cheering up.

"Look, I need to speak to him. Now." I snapped my fingers and tapped my foot. Draco dove and landed on the seat beside me, pulling me on his lap, and pressing his ear to the otherside of the phone to hear the conversation.

"Hello?" I heard a male voice.

"Hey, it's Mercy."

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Who's this?" I asked, looking at the phone, then putting it back to my ear.

"Ron."

"DAMN IT! Put the girl back on." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You're on speaker now." She said.

"Look, is everyone together?"

"Yup."

"Yeah."

"Yes, sir!"

There was silence.

"I mean ma'am..."

"I'm gunna kill you..."I growled into the phone.

"Jesus Mercy. Effing tell them." Draco hissed.

"Alright alright. Look. Soon, but I'm not sure exactly when, something's gunna go down. So go away. Don't hang around. We can talk about it later. But I want you gone. Got it?" I said, making my voice hard and sharp.

"But-"

"No. Shut the fuck up. Go away. When I get there either late tonight or tomorrow, you lot better not be there." I said, then flipped the phone shut.

I smiled at Draco and kissed his nose. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I snuggled into him and closed my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few seconds of cuddling with Draco, I got up and made my way down stairs. Walking into the dinning room, I saw mostly everyone eating. Bellatrix glared at me as I made my way to my seat. I sat down and sipped the tea an elf set before me.

"How was you phone conversation?" Voldemort said, and the whole table snapped their eyes to us, all conversations ending.

"I had to call someone who had annoyed me one to many times." I said simply, grabbing a bowl of fruit and popping a grape in my mouth.

"Sure." He said, looking at me, emotions rolling through his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him and threw the bowl on the table, standing up and slamming my palms on the table.

"Do you say you don't believe me?!" I yelled.

"I never said anything." He replied, his voice cool and level.

"Well your look stated otherwise. Next time, check your eyes before you look at me like that again. I don't appreciate the way you look at me." I stood up, my back straight as it could get.

"Would you rather me look at you as the Malfoy boy does?" He said, rising to his feet and towering over me. "And I don't appreciate you running around and being a whore behind my back. I told you to end it. Did I not?!"

"You can't tell me to end something that I have no control over. I can not simply just stop loving him." I clenched my jaw and narrowed my eyes at him. "And how would you know anything of me and him possibly still being together?"

He laughed in my face and turned from me, simply tossing over his shoulder "Now I'm going to end it." He walked from the room and my eyes grew.

I ran after him and yelled or him to stop. He didn't listen. He glided up the stairs, a group of his followers trailing behind him.

I looked around, Goyle, Crabbe, and Damian all standing behind me. I looked at the stairs and cursed under my breath.

I quickly apperated to Draco, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the couch.

"You need to go." I rushed out.

"Go where? Why?" He said, panic suddenly filling his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Draco! Go!!" I said. "You need to-"

The door opened and Voldemor walked in, reaching into his robe and pulling it out.

"Now you're here?" He laughed. "Good. You can watch-"

I disapperated away, Draco behind me, straight into Dumbleors office.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this good?

xoxo Tina.