Draco's Mercy.

confessions

I looked around the office, the fire place blazing. I looked at the headmasters desk, and Dumbledor was looking at us through his small glasses.

"Miss. Willow?" He asked, standing to his feet when he saw my panicked look.

"Yeah yeah. I'm here, you don't know why. Look, Harry, Ron, and Hermione need to be here...NOW!" I yelled, spinning on my heel and running from the room. I ran down the corridors, and halfway towards the great hall, as I went to step up the stairs, I heard over the loud speaker "Harry Potter, Ronald Weasly, and Hermione Granger. Please report to the head masters office, now." I took a deep breath and pulled out my cell phone.

"Yeah?" Goyle answered.

"Location?" I snapped.

"The common room. The adults made us come back." Goyle said, and I heard him mumble something to Crabbe.

"You and Crabbe, the head masters office. NOW!" I said, about to hang up.

"And Damian?" He asked.

"You decide." I said, snapping my phone shut and pulling out my wand. I waved it twice and ended up out front of Dumbledors office. I walked in, finding Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco standing near the fire place. Snape was talking to Dumbledor, his back to me.

"The hell are you here for?!" I growled, glaring daggers at Snape.

"Don't talk to me that way." He snapped.

"I'll talk to you as I very well please. You have no business here. You are a back stabber." I moved my eyes to Dumbledor. "I'm not talking about a thing till he leaves."

Crabbe and Goyle entered behind me, and Snape opened his mouth to say something.

"Looks like we're all here." Dumbledor said. He waved his wand and seats were produced for everyone.

"One too many." I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest and putting a knee on the seat.

Everyone looked uncomfortable as they sat down. I walked to Draco and stood behind him, my hands on his shoulders. Goyle and Crabbe stood behind us, arms crossed over their chests, looking angry as always.

"So..."Dumbledor looked at Crabbe and Goyle and smiled. "What's going on?"

"I told you," I looked pointedly at Snape. "I don't want him here. And I'm sure you want to know here soon. In about," I looked at my wrist. "Now." I glanced at Harry, then at Dumbledor.

Dumbledor laughed and waved Snape off. Snape glared at me as he left the room and I walked over to Harry, placing a hand on his sholder.

"Soon." I said, keeping a steady gaze with Dumbledor.

"How soon?" He asked, sitting up straight.

"End of the week as of an hour ago. It could be sooner. Seeing as how he now knows I would do anything to save Draco." I walked over to his desk and stopped an inch in front of it. "I think he was going to kill Draco to have me." I looked at the plaque on his desk, stating his name.

"What do you mean?"

"He has someone inside feeding him information and they told him me and Draco were still a thing. Call me crazy, but the look in his eyes when he said that he was going to end it wasn't a small bit of glee. It was rage and scary and I went to Draco. He walked in on me telling Draco to leave. Grabbed his wand and I came here. Look, I know Draco is assigned. But...I don't know if he still trusts him or not." I felt my body drop, all my anger gone, fear replacing it.

"Draco's assignment?" Harry asked, stepping beside me.

"He was going to be my permanent and personal body guard. But I don't know anymore." I lied.

"Why your guard and not your boyfriend?" He looked so confused, I cracked a smile.

"I'm 'betrothed' to the Dark Lord." I smiled sadly, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

I heard Hermione gasp, whispering a 'no.' Ron wrapped an arm around her and pulling her into him.

"Just thought you guys should know. You need to leave." I shrugged and looked at Dumbledor. "Yeah?"

"No." He said.

"WHAT?!" I turned to face him and shook my head. "Why the hell not?"

"Because we need to go about our regular scheduale. We need him to trust you as much as possible."

"You nark headed ninny face." I yelled. "They need to leave. HE'S GOING TO KILL HARRY!!!" I shook my head at him like a crazy person. "Do you get that?"

"Yes. But he would know yo told me if Harry is randomly just not here anymore."

"What are you getting at?" Draco asked, coming and standing next to me.

"We want him to continue to trust y'all." He said, looking at Draco.

"I think that ship has sailed." I grumbled, leaning towards Draco.

"Maybe not." Draco said, patting my hip. "He doesn't trust us together. That doesn't mean he doesn't trust us separately. He didn't tell Snape to cancel my assignment. And he didn't say he was ditching you. So, maybe we an still continue with the plan."

"I'M NOT!!! NOT! NOT!!!!!!! Absolutely at all letting you near that psyco no nosed looking alien. I'm not going to risk losing you. So forget it. If you want something done business wise, send Crabbe or Goyle to do it. Better yet, send Damian. Hopefully he gets the green light." I glared at Draco.

"So now you don't trust Damain?" Harry asked.

"He's starting to make me doubt his value in our little group. How else could He have found out about me and Draco? Not from this lot, that's for sure."

"Look, we're all going to stay. We're going to go about our daily life, and we are going to pretend like nothing every happened." Draco said, holding me tighter.

"No." I pushed at him and when he didn't let go, I swung my arm back and threw it around, hitting him in the shoulder. "Let go. I don't like this plan." I grabbed his throat. "Let go or I'll hurt you." I growled.

I felt hands grab me from behind. I looked back at Goyle, holding me around the waist.

"I won't hesitate to hurt you either." I hissed. He let go and I kicked the desk. "Damnit! Why does everyone but me think this going to get someone killed!!" I avoided looking at Dumbledor.

"It just might." Dumbledor said, sadness in his voice. I looked at him, and felt tears well up in my eyes.

"I'll do everything I can, not to let that happen." I said, a tear falling down my face as I disapperated to the quittich feild.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOWDY THERE PARTY PEOPLE!

SO! As we all well know,(if you read the books and/or watched the movies) Dumblydorrraaaaa dies. :( Awwwwwwww "why though? Can't you let him live?" HELL NO! THIS IS HOW IT GOES! YOU CANNOT CHANGE HISTORY. You can just tweak it here and there. :3
Tell me what is passing through your big ol' brains when ya readin' dis her chapts. Kk?

xoxo Tina. I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!