Draco's Mercy.

Now to know.

"Ms. Asta." I felt a finger poke me.

"Nuh." I grunted and rolled over.

"Ms. Asta. You must wake." I heard the voice say, as a finger poked me again.

I opened my eyes, turned my head, and waited for my vision to clear. I sat up as I realized Freca was standing by Draco's bed. I shook my head to clear my foggy brain, still half asleep and I pushed the covers off gently, so I wouldn't wake Draco.

I walked to the door, motioning Freca to follow after me. I opened it slowly, and we walked to the common room. I sucked a sharp breath as my bare feet hit the cold stone floor. Freca didn't seem to notice. I sat on a couch and patted the seat next to me.

"What's up?" I asked, still being quite so no one would be disturbed.

"You're parents." She said. I waited for her to explain, and when she didn't I motioned my hands in a circle, telling her silently to continue. "They are speaking to the dark lord." She whispered so low, I had to strain my ears to hear.

"How do you know this?" I thought out loud.

"I was to go with them. Carry their things into the manor. It was so cold and dark. And that snake. It was so...beedy. It hissed and followed the dark lord around. I was scared stiff. We had just got back home when I zapped here to tell you." She pushed the words out quickly, words tumbling over each other on their haste to roll off her tongue and hit the air.

"And did anything happen Fraca?" I propted. "Did they become....Death Eaters?"

"I believe so, miss. They walked around and talked like they were. And they were talking about having to go back over Christmas Break for him. I have not seen the mark with my eyes. But, I has a feeling miss." I nodded as she told me.

"Why did you come to tell me this?" I asked after a few silent minutes.

" Because, you are to be one over Christmas Miss." She hissed out quietly.

My eyes widened. I was to be a DEATH EATER?! But...I was just a kid! Why would the Dark Lord want KIDS to be DEATH EATERS?! Irresponsible children who did everything to go against their parents words?

"Okay." I nodded my head. "Alright. Okay." I said, trying to catch my breath and grab ahold of my surroundings. "Thank you, Freca." I stood and kissed her head. "Go home now, before my parents find you're not home. I'll write. Tomorrow." I looked around and heard her as she left.

-Fffttt-

I looked at the stairs and walked back to Draco's room. I climbed back in the bed and wrapped his arm around me, cuddling into him, and resting my head in the crook of his shoulder. A tear fell from my eye as a fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. It's short. I had a bad day. :(
Any idea's or people you want me to add?
Comment or send me an inbox and I'll do it.
~Tiina!