Draco's Mercy.

plans

A/N Okay so we all know, or at least we all should know, that Mibba crashed and deleted some things. Mine being the last chapter. -_-
SMALL RECAP!
Mercy woke up, played with Draco by throwing a book at him, running away from him, the squirting him with shampoo. She ran to her room to get ready for her day. leaving her room she met Draco AND HE TOTALLY DISSED HER! I know what you're thinking. WHAT A DOUCHE! But hold on there hun! Draco caught up with Pansy, and Mercy cried like a baby. Then broke Crabbe's nose when he called her things, and said things to get her down. Mercy went after her man.

NOW STARTETH THE CHAPTER-ETH!!!

I stormed down the hallway, Goyle and Damian running to catch up behind . I burst into the dinning hall, looking up and down the Slytherin table for Draco. I spotted him, Pansy on his lap, and them whispering things to each other, their faces close.

I growled.

Goyle grabbed my arm, stopping me. I looked back and he shook his head.

"Miss. Willow. Gather you class. We're going over the play today." Professor McGonagal said, walking past me. I nodded and Damian patted my shoulder, saying he would do it. I nodded and mumbled an incoherant thank you under my breathe.

I glanced at Goyle and his back straightened slightly. I turned just in time to see Draco and Pansy walking towards us, Pansy humping his arm as they walked towards us.

"Goyle." Draco said, walking past me. I swear my heart stopped. "Are you coming?" He asked Goyle.

I glanced at Goyle and he was staring at me. I nodded sligthly and he huffed out a breath.

"Be there soon." He mumbled under his breath, kissing my forehead. "Don't do anything too stupid." He said, smiling down at me. I heard a cackling and a deep laugh from behind Goyle. He moved to my side and we watch Draco and Pansy laugh.

"Her? Stay out of trouble? Are you kidding?!" Pansy shrieked. I went to take a step towards her and felt arms wrap around my waist and a head land on my shoulder. I froze, breathing in Damain's scent and relaxed.

"She'll be with me. The only trouble we'll get into, is in the bedroom." I slammed my elbow into his side and saw Draco glare at Damian. "We sould be going babe." Damian said into my ear and ran his hands over my hips, grabbed my hand. He pulled me from the dinning hall, past Draco and Pansy. I waved and blew a kiss to Goyle and stumbled after Damian.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During class, Damian, Ron, Hermione, and myslef got in a group and went over our parts, since we were 4 of the mian characters.

We worked till an hour after lunch, then left the room, going to get lunch and going to our common rooms. The good thing about Musical Notes? We got out of every class the week before the musical.

I sat next to Damian and Ron and Hermione sat across from us. We had turkey and mayo sandwiches, and pumpkin juice to drink. I loved the bread. It was a sweet taste, but it didn't throw off any of the other tastes. And it made the sandwich taste slightly better.

We chatted about the up coming dance, after the musical, and who was going with who.

"Are you going Mercy?" Hermione asked.

"I don't think so. Seems like another reason for girls to have sex on the dance floor without getting into trouble." I made a face and everyone laughed.

"Well you should go. I was going to ask if you wanted to get ready together." She shrugged and nudged Ron, kicking Damian under the table. They quickly agreed and I smiled.

"We'll see. Right now, we have the play to worry about." I sent them a fake smile and finished my food.

I really didn't want to got o this dance. Not alone anyways. I wanted to go wi--no! I don't! I'll ask Damian.

"Hey." Damian and I turned to each other at the same time and started laughing.

"You first." We said again.

He gestered with his hand for me to talk.

"I wanted to know if you would go...to that dance with me?" I looked at my plate and blushed.

"I was going to ask you that." He laughed.

I smiled at my plate and he tilted my chin to make me face him.

"That means yes." He smiled at me and I nodded.

"Thanks." I looked at my plate again.

Going to this dance with Damian. That would be a change in ways. Once upon a time he used to like me. Maybe he never really got over it? I looked at him and he was smiling, looking across the table at Ron and Hermione, laughing at something I never caught. He looked happy.

I felt his hand grab mine under the table and him squeeze it. I looked at our entertwined fingers and stood up, pulling my hand from his.

"I should be getting up to my room. I have a few things to do for homework." I smiled at everyone and left, running from the dinning hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked into the common room, I saw Draco sitting ont he couch, Pansy in my spot, and Crabbe and Goyle in their spots. I sent a wave to Crabbe and Goyle and waved them over to me, standing near the door. They stood and walked towards me.

"Hey, How's the nose?" I asked Crabbe as he walked behind Goyle.

"Fine. Just don't touch me." He laughed and hugged my shoulders.

"Yeah yeah. Guess what?!" I smiled at Goyle and he saw the fakness behind it, glaring at me.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm going to the upcoming dance with Damian."

Crabbe laughed really loud and Goyle hit his chest. I laughed and looked between them.

"Help me find something to wear?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Oh. And Draco wants ya to know, The Dark Lord wants us to go to the manor Friday Night." Crabbe informed me.

"I can't. That's the night of my musical. I'll go Thursday. Hopefully I'm back in time." I looked at Goyle and he nodded, stepping aside and the comon room door swung open, revealing Damian.

"Hey." He said, looking at me. "Are you okay? You left in a huryy." He walked towards us and stood next to me, looking around our group.

"Yeah. Just been notified. Dark Lord wants us at the Manor Friday night. So, we're going Thursday, coming back, doing the Musical, then leaving afterwards." I nodded at Crabbe and Goyle. "Sound good? You two won't be leaving my side.." I looked them in the eyes and they nodded. "Good. Now inform your two bunnies over on the couch." I said, waving my hand at Draco.

I walked past everyone, and turned at the stairs, my body faced towards Draco, and blew Damian a kiss. I waved at Goyle and Crabbe, then winked at Draco. I ran up to my room and fell onto my bed, almost instantly letting the tears fall.

How dare he go to her. Of all people. How dare he leave me for something so stupid. He's such a douche. I'll get him back. In more ways than one.
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo Tina