Draco's Mercy.

defying detention

A few times during the week, whenever I saw Draco and Pansy together, she made sure to screetch really loud how funny or cute or strong or amazing or wonderful or brave he is. I was starting to get sick listening to her voice from one of my classes and turned in my seat to tell her to shut up and pay attention. Not all of us were brain dead bimbos.

I got detention.

But, as it turns out, I got detention in every class that I had with Draco. One was for reading ahead. One was for saying nupties. One was for even raising my hand and saying gremlin.

So I had 4 dententions and only 2 days to make them up....This was going to be a long week.

That's why I thanked the Gods above for Thursday to come along so I could leave the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Professor Dumbldore, I need to use your floo powder." I said.

He looked up from his desk and glanced between me, Damian, and Crabbe and Gooyle. I smiled at him and stepped towards his fire place.

"Personal business?" He asked, closing his book and crossing his arms over his chest. I nodded and he stood, grabbing a pot by hisb desk and handing it to me. I grabbed a handful and looked at Crabbe.

"Riding with me?" He nodded and stepped into the fireplace, and I stepped in front of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Malfoy manor!" I threw the powder on the ground and the whole place swirled, sending us to the manor.

I stepped out of the fire place and looked around. Looks like everyone was waiting for us. I walked towards my parents and looked them up and down. Time to treat them how their queen would.

"You know I'm coming, and yet you dress like this?" I made a noise with my mouth in disapproval and walked past them, shaking the hand gentley of an older couple. I patted the womans shoulder and told her I liked her shoes. She nodded gentley and smiled at her husband.

I looked around, just as Goyle and Damian arrived, and the two of them and Crabbe stepped behind me. I nodded slightly and we walked from the room, going in search of the Voldemort.

I walked down a couple hallways, our shoes the only thing heard all around us, the house giving off an empty feel. Hallways never giving the chance to have a child run through them. The sound of long ago cries of sadness and terror, echoing around us.

I sped up my step and we made it to the main living room, stepping in and I let out a relieved sigh quietly.

At our entrance, Voldemort looked up and looked us over.

"You didn't change?" He asked, his voice and tone flat, cold.

"We came straight after class and dinner. Would you like for us to change?" Damian answered.

"No. You'll do." He tilted his head to 2 chairs beside him. I took the one closest to him, Damian beside me and Crabbe and Goyle standing behind us. I didn't like this arrangment. It made me feel like I held no power. But I did my best to look in power and sat up straight, my face blank, my eyes hard.

After a few minutes, everyone who had seen us in and a few new people came in and took their seats around the table and we talked battle plans. I sat silent, and listened to everything. One adding input when Voldemort wanted my opinion.

After the meeting, everyone filed out and Voldemort stood. I followed suit and we all walked from the room, into the cold and empty hallway. My mood fell 10x worse. I made sure to stay close to Crabbe.

"So how is your week so far?" Voldemort asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him and away from Cabbe's warmth. My body got cold instantly and I felt a shiver try to leave my body. I surpressed it and smiled sweetly at Voldemort.

"So far, so good. The musical is tomorrow night. Sorry I won't be able to make it here tomorrow." I wasn't sorry.

"That's quite alright. I had half come to us today. The main people to pull of everything. The most important for my most important." He sqeezed me hand. "The lower will told tomorrow night." He smiled at me, his cold, dead, empty smile and I tried my hardest to smile back without there being a grimace.

It must have worked because he kissed my hand and I looked away.

"Will you be leaving soon?" He asked.

"I have to. I have a ton of homework and I still have to go over my lines. Just in case." I nodded slowly.

"What do you need to do homework for? You already know your future. You're going to be queen of all wizards. Then all muggles." He looked at me with a blank expresion.

"It's like reading. It's just something to do. Don't worry. I don't have anything else to do. I have to do something productive with my time and doing homework seems to kee the teachers and everyone off my back." I reassured him.

He nodded in understanding and we walked into the room I came from when we arrived. He walked me to the fireplace and placed a kiss on my cheek.

As I left for the school, I felt The Used "Taste of Ink" running through my head. I stepped from the fire place and did a half hearted solute to the headmaster. I walked from the office and walked towards the dorm room.

Walking down the dark hallway I heard footsteps behind me.

'You're out past curfew." I turned slightly and looked at Draco, my body sagging, showing defeat. I saw his eyes soften and I straightened quickly.

"I have good reason." I snapped.

"And what's that? Screwing your new play thing?" He sneered at me, all softness gone, hate and anger covering his features.

"What's it to you?!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're out past curfew." He pulled out a detenton ticket and handed it to me. Then turned to leave.

"For your information, I was screwing my husband." I smirked at him, balling up the ticket and throwing it at the back of his head. He stopped dead and turned slowly.

"You have 2 days detention. Being out past curfew, and obviously defying the concequences. Wanna make it a week?" He glared at me.

"Sorry. Can't make it. Got more sex to do." I shrugged and turned, walking away.

I heard him growl and I smiled evilly.

"Have fun with ya slut." I called over my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey all. Here ya go.

Tina xoxo