Draco's Mercy.

forgive me yet

I made my way to the common room, doing my best to hold back the tears. I mae it to the long hallway, and Draco called after me.

"I wasn't finished talking to you." He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

"Yeah? Well, I was done with you." I pushed him off me and glared at him. "Don't touch me. You don't get the right to touch me."

He stepped towards me again and I raised an eyebrow.

"I wasn' finished. We need to hash this out...right here. You need to know that I never meant it."

"I could care less." I said, leaning a shoulder on the wall and looking at my nails.

"Stop being like that. You know you care. You know you were angry. Sad. Hurt even." He ran a finger down my arm and I slapped it away.

"Sto touching me. I'm not your's to touch!"

"It wouldn't matter if you didn't care. Why don't you want me to touch you really?" He smirked and stepped closer, his body all but pressed against me.

"Back down, Draco. I'm not afraid to hurt you." I made my voice deadly, my eyes colder than usual.

"Then you would have. Don't you agree?" He ran his hand down the side of my face and I tried my best to keep up my defenses.

"Draco-"

"Why are you so damn stubborn, Mercy? Why won't you just listen? 3 minutes. That's all I want." He gave me a side look and I folded.

"Fine. 3 minutes. Then that's it." I closed my eyes and felt him step back, lean against the wall a couple inches from my body.

"You know how I am. I say stuff, do stuff I don't really mean. It's just how I am. But deep down, every once in a blue moon, deep down, I let someone know how I really feel. I let someone in. And I just happened to let you in. Because when I think about it, you mean the most to me. And sometimes I panic. Sometimes I push you out. It's reflex. But you now I love you. You mean the most to me. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to wake up every single day without you being a part of my everyday. And when I start to think about it, you mean everything to me. I wouldn't be able to do half the things I do, without you. You know that. Crabbe and Goyle know that. Everyone knows that. Even you should know that." He pushed off the wall in the middle of his speach and walked around, his body facing towads me, but not looking at me.

"You have a funny way of showing how you care." I said, my voice smooth and icy, deadly.

He looked at me, smirked, then stepped towards me again. "Do I always have to be the one to show I care?!" He whispered.

"Are you trying to say I never showed I cared for you?" I pushed off the wall, walked to him and got in his face, hissing out my words. "Is that what you're trying to tell me? Call me a heartless bitch behind my back, fine. I can deal with that. But DO NOT say I don't care for you and that I never showed it." I smirked up at him. "Just ask your little slut Pansy. She's knows best."

He stared down at me. And started laughing.

"You're times up." I turned and walked away.

"No it's not. I have no limit." He grabbed my arm and pulled me against him. "I know you care. By you yelling at me, it shows you still do care. And that's what I was looking for. You're mine Mercy. Not Damians, not Voldemorts, not even yourself's. You're mine." He turned me in his arms and held my close. "I'm sorry for being a dick." He pressed his face to my hair and sighed. "I'm sorry."

I nodded my head and stayed queit.

"I am." He pulled me closer and held tighter.

"I got that." I whispered.

"Do you forgive me?"

"I'll tell you later." I smiled and slowly wrapped m arms around his waist, leaning into him. "Maybe."
♠ ♠ ♠
I knwo, short. But eh. How do you guys like the new mibba? I personally enjoy it. I don't enjoy how no one messages me anymore because they don't kow how to work it, :( Oh well.
xox Tina
Ps I made a rp thread!!! :D Tell me if you may be interested in doing it and I can send you a link soou can check it out. :3