Draco's Mercy.

look alike

The party was pretty boring. But then again, there were only a couple fights. And mostly Crabbe and Goyle started them. The only one who seemed phased that me and Draco were now okay was Damian. He got a little mad and left up to his room and later came down, pulling me aside.

"Are you happy? Did you want this?" He asked, hushed, whispering.

"Pretty much." I shrugged and smiled at him. "It was a mutual choice."

He nodded and turned, walking back to the boys dorms. I shrugged and ran to Draco jumping on his back. He held me up and continued talking to a few quidittich players on his team. I poked his neck and he ignored me. I poked him again, and again he ignored me.

I growled and bit his neck, making him stop talking and hold up a finger to his friends, and walk away, setting me down on the floor, and glaring at me.

"I wanna go to bed now. I'm tired. I sang all night." I said, sweetly.

"Then go to bed." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"And your coming as well." I nodded.

"No I'm not. I'm not tired." He turned to walk away.

"Then I'll make you." I said lightly.

He stopped in his tracks and looked back at me, saring at me. I nodded slowly, pulling my wand from behind me.

"Be there in 10." He said, running away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke in the middle of the night. getting up and walking out to the common room. I don't know what made me get up and come out here. It was cold, and the cold stones under my feet made me feel numb.

I walked over to the sitting area and looked at one of the chairs.

"Damian? What are you doing?" I walked around and stood in front of him.

"The Dark Lord is going to be angry about this." He mummbled, looking at his lap.

"About what?" I asked, lowering myself into a squat in front of him.

"The fact that you and pretty boy are together again." He started laughing, histarical, and looked at me.

I fell back on my bum, taking in a deep gasping breath.

"Who the hell are you?!" I screamed.

He didn't answer and instead pulled his wand from behind him, pointing it at him.

"You crazy crack!" I said, kicking my legs out, and connecting tm to his knees. I heard a loud crack and the boy, who looked almost like Damian but for every songle face feature, cried out in pain and fell to the ground, his wand flying in the air.

My eyes grew wide as I watched the wand fly, and I started laughing.

"Are you kidding me?" I jumped to my feet and kicked the Damian impersonator in the stomach. "Take that to the Dark Lord." I screamed.

I heard a faint door open and students came rushing down to the common room. I looked up and watched as Crabbe, Goyle, Draco, and Damian pushed their way through the crowd to me. I ran straight to Draco and he held me in his arms as he started throwing around instructions.

"Crabbe and Goyle, watch over the creepy new guy. Damian, go get Snape and Dumbledor." He told other people to go and wake up a few other houses.

"Draco?" I muttered.

"Yeah?" He whispered to me.

"I think it will start. Soon." I muttered into his chest.

He didn't answer and instead, went and stood next to Goyle and Crabbe. Me wrapped in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey. So...i think the fight scene may just end up happening. SO BE READY!
xoxo Tina!