Draco's Mercy.

Later the next day...

I couldn't sleep the rest of te night, even with Draco holding me, and Crabbe and Goyle leaning against me. I hadn't seen the actual Damian since he pulled me aside at the party. I couldn't stop thinking about what was about to happen. I wasn't ready for a kill or be killed battle. I wasn't ready to see the kids I've always goe to school with, the kids I participate in class with, study with, eat with, joke with, fight with, fly with, do everything with, die. Or be harmed. In any way. I had to stop this fight.

But the rational part of my brain, shot down every idea I had. Telling me there was no way to avoid this. It had to happen. Become another part of history. Just like the very first historic event. When Voldemort killed Harry Potters parents, but couldn't kill the baby boy himself.

I ran my fingers through Crabbes hair as he slept, his head on my stomach. I felt Goyle stir lighly, his head on my legs.

"Can't sleep?" I heard Draco say, barely a whisper, sp soft, it was like the air spoke.

"Not really." I felt his hand rub over my stomach and butterflys fluttered, then settled.

"Me either." He pressed his nose to my temple and breathed.

"Draco. I'm not ready for this." I mumbled.

"I know. Me either baby. Me either."

There was a very soft knock at the door. I turned my head towards the door as Draco got up slowly to get it. There really was no point, seeing as how as soon as the knock sounded, Crabbe and Goyle sat up like rockets.

"Who is it?" Draco asked.

"Damian." Draco pulled open the door and yanked Damian in quickly.

"Where have you been?!" I asked, sitting up and glaring at him.

"I was with Rosie." He smiled slightly, the smile not reaching his eyes, or even his cheeks.

"And you didn't want to warn us so we wouldn't worry because...you wanted us to worry?" I asked.

"I didn't think you would care." He said, climbing in the bed.

"Well I do. And I worried. And you need to let us know next time." I said, still angry.

The room was silent.

"If there is a next time." Damian whispered, so low I don't think I was meant to hear it.

"Of course there will be a next time." I layed back down, Crabbe and Goyle laying their heads on me automatically. Damian across my feet, and Draco lifted my head gently, laying it on his chest as he layed under me.

There was silence as everyone fell asleep and I listened to their breathing.

"I love you guys. With all my heart." I whispered, falling asleep as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
So....now I knwo how to upload chapters with the new mibba....Sorry it took so long. I'm just so tired. I feel like I haven't slept in years.

If you feel you can write a wonderful battle scene, in any charcters point of view, please write it and send it to me. I would love to let any of you have a shot at this, because otherwise, you won't get a good and long battle scene.

How's yalls summer going??

xoxo Tinaa