Draco's Mercy.

Battlefield

I woke with a start, looking around me. The guys were all up and talking in whispers. I sat up and pushed my har away from my face. Draco looked at me and smiled sadly.

"Baby. I have to get ready to go. They need for the thing..." I saw a sad look enter his eyes.

"Snape and all?" I whispered.

He nodded and kissed my head, whispering to only me that he would be bck soon.

As he left, Crabbe and Goyle looked around. Damain handed me my clothes that were lying on the desk next to the bed.

"Thanks." I mummbled. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom so I could change. I slipped on the skinny jeans that moved with my body. They didn't make me feel as though walking was going to be a chore. I slipped on the bra and loss shirt. I tied my hair up and brushed my teeth quickly.

Walking out of the bathroom, I looked myself over in the mirror and faked a smile. It looked extremely grim. I dropped the smile and put on a hard face. Better.

I walked out and looked at Crabbe and Goyle.

"Where's Damain?" I asked quietly.

"He went to go find Granger and Weasley. We're all meeting up before the battle to descuse battle plans and the sort." Goyle answered. I nodded slowly and slipped on my high tops.

I laced them up and tested them, top make sure they didn't come off my feet. They wouldn't. Not unless a foot was chopped off in the battle. I looked up at Goyle and Crabbe and they nodded slowly.

We stood and went down to the common room, then out the door to the main hall where we met with Granger and Weasley. They smiled at me and I nodded.

"How are you guys?" I asked.

"Fine." Granger mumbled.

"Concidering there is about to be a whole lot of death, we're fine." Weasley muttered. I gave him a look lthat stated 'Really?'

I motioned with my head and we walked to the little hut that the big giant lived at. Herigde? Harold?

"Do you think he's even home?" Granger whispered.

"We'll find out." Weasley muttered. He banged on the door. "Hagrid!!!" SO that was the name...I was so worng. "OPEN UP! IT'S US!" The deadbolt on the door sounded. And the door opened.

"Wha'?" A sleepy looking giant stood in the doorway. "Wa' sle'pin'." He yawned and stretched his arms up, hitting the door frame up top.

"We need to talk battle plans." I stated. He looked at me and grinned like an idiot.

"I 'member ouh!" He pointed to me and I growled.

"I'm not in the best of moods right this minute. Concidering my boyfriend is about to kill someone important." I glared, then stopped short. "I'm sorry. There's a lot of stress." I muttered drily.

He nodded his big head and let us all in. We walked in and all sat around the room, Crabbe and Goyle standing on either side of me and I sat in a chair at the table and Granger and Weasley taking spots on a bench near the door. Hagrid stood next to the fire place.

"So talk." Granger said.

I looked around and sighed. "As I'm sure, some of you know, or I hope you know, that Malfoy has to...kill...Dumbledor." I sniffed quickly and pressed on. "If he fails to do so, Snape is to step in and continue and finish the deed. Shall they both fail, someone else, who I am guessing to be Fenrir, will complete the deed. And get a mighty reward." I looked at the floor and Hagrid made a sound.

"I can' belie'e th's is hap'enin'." He looked at Granger for comfermation. She nodded sadly.

"It can't be stopped. And it won't be. There is no way to go about it. I've thought it through. I couldn't find one. And even Dumbledor doesn't want to save himself. He's ready to go. " I shrugged and looked at Granger, who was crying, to confirm it. She nodded.

There was a beat of silence. Everyone was avoiding to look at the other, and Weasleyheld Granger as she cried.

"So...on to the plan..." I mumbled,shaking slightly from fear, and anger coursing through my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Howdy party people! How are you?! School just started. And I completely forgot how to upload a chapter for a story on this here new Mibba.....I dislike it. I want the old Mibba back.

Well....I'll upload again soon. This I promise. Maybe next weekend. I think that's what I'll do. Upload every weekend....Sound good?

xoxo Tina!!