Draco's Mercy.

pre-battle battles

We all left Hargrid's little house, walking back up to the school. I looked at the woods next to us, wishing I could go in there and disappear.

"Hey. You guys want to go for a walk?" I asked everyone. Granger and Weasley said no, and Goyle and Crabbe said yes.

"Come on Gryfindors. We need to do something to get our minds off of everything. And doing homework or any type of class work just isnt fun. At all." I said looking at Granger. "And playing wizards chess or whatever it is that you do." I said to Weasley.

They reluctanly nodded after that and I led them to the edge of the woods.

"We're going to take a walk in here. It's not allowed. But I need a bit of adventure right now." I turned and looked at the 4 standing behind me and sent a huge grin to them. "Ready?" I took a step forward and stopped dead as I heard a sneering voice fill the air.

"And look what we have here." Pansy Parkinson said.

I groaned inwardly and turned to look at her.

"Ew." She stated, looking at me. I smiled sweetly and lookedat her.

"How ya feeling?" I asked.

"Better." She sneered at me.

"Wanna keep it that way?" I tilted my head to the side.

"She narrowed her eyes at me and nodded slowly. "Duh."

"Then walk away." I growled.

She smiled evilly and shook her head.

"Bitch please. I can go where I please. And you seem to think you can go somewhere that the headmaster said was off limits. To everyone. Even the teachers. You're not the best wizard. So stop acting like it."

Slowly everyone stepped aside as I stalked towards her.

"Call me a bitch again, and I'll leave you within an inch of your life. And I'll make sur you beg for death. I think you forget who adores me so well. And just because I know magic, I never said or implied that I was better that every other teacher in this school. Dumbledor makes everyone look like diced meat. Including me. And I'm glad he does. And I don't know half as much as Granger here, but I am aware on how to use my wand. And I love every minute of it. It's called practice. But please. Go ahead and tell the headmaster, that a couple students, who know what's going to happen, need a little release and decided to go and fight mosters in the woods. I'm sure he will send us on our way almost immediatly." I stepped up to here, toe to toe and she tried to step back. I grabbed her arm and held her in place, making mysekf taller than her. "And you, little bimbo that you are, I suggest you run up to the school and hide in a room. If I come out of the woods, and still need something to work off my pent up rage, you're who I will go to first. DON'T FUCK WITH ME!" I pushed her back, and watched her stumbble and shoot up the hill to the school.

"She's really annoying." Granger replied, coming up next to me.

"Yeah. I know." I sighed and turned back to the woods.

Time to fight ome monsters." Goyle mumbled, drapping an arm around my shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all. Sorry it's not long. I'm getting ready to go to a funeral and I really can't think. I'll try to upload as asoon as I get home. Or rather, before I go to bed tonight.

XOXO Tinaa~~