Draco's Mercy.

battle time

We walked into the woods, searching for something to find, maybe even destroy. We had no such luck. A couple hours into walking and we decided to turn and go back to the school, grab a few snacks, then head to bed.

Walking out of the woods, we heard a few weird noises. Sounds that shouldn't be made in the dark.

"You don't think..." Goyle turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"I hope not." I sighed, my body shaking from fear, every hair standing on its end.

"It just seems so...-" A scream ripped through the air and everyone paused, then took off towards the castle.

"Please just have seen a spider. Or a snake. Even a goblin would do." I prayed, racing after Goyle and Crabbe, who were in the lead, Granger and Weasley chasing after me.

We ran up the steep hill, and into the courtyard. There was a small group, gradually getting bigger, looking at the ground. We slowed to a walk and pushed through the crowd, to the front and stared down. Down, down, down.

"Dear God. No." Granger sobbed, falling to her knees, only to be picked back up by Weasley.

"Don't look." Weasley said, turning her head into him. He looked at me, "What now?"

"I..." I looked away from Dumbldores broken and still, pale body. I shook my head and looked at my feet. "We'll see in a few seconds. Stay careful, stay low. Run, find Harry. We have to go." Crabbe and Goyle grabbed my hands and tugged me away.

We ran inside, looking around for Draco. He ran around a corner, eyes wild, and spotted me. He ran at me, Death Eaters on his tail, and wrapped me in his arms.

"Draco, run! To the Dark Lord. Now!" Bella screetched. I turned my head and spit at her. "Big baby. Why the Dark Lord wants you, will never make sense to me."

"Get bent and eat assfault you ugly bitch." I mumbled, grabbing Draco's hand and pulling him out the door. He had a few cuts and bruises, like he already fought. Walking out past the court yard, I saw Death Eaters running to and from the woods, wands drawn, hoods down, exposing their heads, hair and faces.

"This is going to end badly." Draco said, slowing his slight jog to a slow walk. I nodded, agreeing with him, and slowing my pace with his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking into the woods, feeling like deja vu hit me. I watched my feet, ropping Dracos hand as we rounded a corner.

"My wife." I heard his cold voice say. "Come. Join me."

I nodded once and stood next to him.

"Go back." He said carelessly to Draco, Goyle and Crabbe.

"What?" I asked, looking up.

"I want them to go back and fight. Finish fighting. I want this night to be over with and want the boy, Harry, here. Soon. I'm tired of waiting. He needs to die. Soon." He sat in a chair I'm sure someone brought with the group when everyone arrived here. "Would you lie to sit on my lap?" Voldemort asked, warmth entering his voice, making me feel sick to my stomach.

"No. Thank you. I'm fine standing." I forced a smile.

Time seemed to snail pace by, making my nerves grate against each other, making me twist my fingers. I was getting tired, depressed.

Whispers echoed throughout the group. Whispers saying the boy who lived was on his way. To die. Finally...

I watched him walk around the last tree, not looking at me, but facing me. Looking at Voldemort.

"Have you come to die?" Voldemort asked.

"Yes." My eyes watered, and spilled over. Harry was giving up.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH! I'll do more later. :/