Draco's Mercy.

New Guy

I woke up and took a shower an hour before the school had to be awake. I sat, brushing my hair, when I heard Draco grunt, turn over, and open his eyes, looking my way. He rubbed his eyes and sat up on his elbows. He grunted again and kicked the covers off. He sat up all the way and yawned, stretched, and stood. I laughed as I saw his boxers twisted in different directions around his waist.
He looked down and back at me, a smile appearing slowly and his eyes closing. He walked toward the bathroom and past me. As he passed, he ruffled my hair and laughed.
"Brush your teeth. They smell kicking." I said after. I heard the bathroom door slam as my answer. I laughed and shook my head. 10 minutes after Draco entered the bathroom, he came out, a towel around his waist, hair ruffled like he ran the towel through it before exiting.
He walked to his closet and grabbed a pair of black boxers, black socks, and walked back into the bathroom. I walked over to the closet and looked in. Everything was organized. His black shirts with the slytherin logo on the shirt on one side, black skinny jean pant on the other side, and black shoes at the bottom. I opened a cabniet and saw boxer folded. I closed it and opened the one below it and saw black folded socks.
I closed the cabniet and turned away from the closet. I bit my lip and walked towards the desk, sitting in the chair and going through the books on his desk. All school books and blank parchment, ink bottles and quills.
I heard a knock at the door, and saw the handle turn and the door open slowly.
"Draco? Are you awake?" I heard Goyle say.
"Just walk in. He's in the bathroom." Crabbe said and grunted. I heard Goyle run into the door, and stumbble into the room. He spun and turned to Crabbe, glared and walk towards him, towering over him.
"You-"
"Kiddies, lets not fight in front of a lady here." I said sweetly.
"Mercy? What are you doing in here?" They both said at the same time.
"Well, waiting for Malfoy to HURRY UP!" I yelled.
We heard a muffled 'shut up' from the bathroom and a few seconds later the door opened and Draco walked out, went to the closet and grabbed a shirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of shoes. He got dressed, slipped on his shoes, and I grabbed his robe. He slipped it on and grabbed a text book. We walked out of his room and to the common room.
As we entered, we saw Pansy and her friends sitting on the couches. As they saw us all coming from Draco's room, they all snickered and Pansy narrowed her eyes.
"Got a problem?" I asked as we walked by.
"Whore." I heard her say.
I stopped in my tracks and Draco pulled me with him. I glanced backwards and sent her a death stare. I stormed into the Great Hall and ran into Dumbledore. I stood up from the floor and dusted off my behind. I appologized and grabbed my books.
"Ms. Willow. How are you on this lovely morning?" I heard him say to me. I looked out the window and saw the pouring rain.
"Um...fine." I said. I sent Draco a look saying 'Is he insane.'
"Good. Have a good day. Mr. Malfoy and friends." He smiled, and walked away.
I shook my head and cloed my eyes, took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and started walking.
"Mercy!" I heard someone call.
"What?!" I said, turning to the caller.
"Oh...Well. I just wanted to tell you Charms is canceled today. The teacher got sick." I heard Granger say as she walked up.
"Yeah. Whatever. Thanks." I turned around and rolled my eyes. I walked to the Great hall and sat at our table. I grabbed a scone and started picking at it. Crabbe, Goyle, and Malfoy sat with me and they started talking about Quittich.
"What about you Mercy? Are you going to tryout for it?" Goyle asked me.
"No. I like the ground. Sorry. I'll cheer for you though." I smiled and stuck a peice of the torn apart scone in my mouth and chewed. I told them I was leaving for class and grabbed my things. As I was walking out of the Hall, a few people walked by and mummbled hi.
I walked around a corner and ran face first into someone big and hard. For the seccond time today, I hit the ground hard, jumped off and dusted myself off.
"Sorry." The massive block of wall said to me.
"Yeah yeah." I spat. I picked up my books and bumped heads with him as he reached to grab the books and help me. "Ow! God! Watch it!"
"Sorry." He said again, hanfding me my books.
"Whatever. Nim-rod." I said, snatching my books, rubbing my head, and walking away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into my classroom and dropped my books down with a loud SLAP as the books hit the desk. The sound echoed throughout the classroom for a few minutes. I sat down hard and put my head in my hands. I took a few calming breaths. What was with people and not watching where they were going today? And why did everyone have to bother me?
"Mercy."
Yup, national annoy-Mercy-day.
I took a deep breath and hissed "Yes?" Dragging out my "ssss" to sound like a snake ready to bite.
"I wanted to know if you gotthe homework." I looked up at Weasley.
"Yeah." I took it out and passed it to him. He walked to his desk and started copying.
Class started a few minutes later and a girl walked up to me.
"Draco wants me to tell you, he's not coming to his classes today. He is saying he is ill." SHe walked away and sat at her desk a few rows in front of me.
I looked at the clock and groaned. This was going to be a long day.
As class started, someone walked in and to the teacher. He was directed to sit next to me and I looked at my book, pretending like I hadn't seen the gesture. He walked back and stood next to Draco's seat, the seat my things were resting in.
"May I sit here?" He said. I reached for my books and froze. I looked up and jerked a little.
"You ran into me." I said to him. I snatched my things and set them by my feet near the isle.
"I said I was sorry." He sat and dropped his things.
"You still did it though." I spat.
"Well...I appologize.I take ful blame fornot watching where I was going. We walk different ways in America. So please, exscuse me." He looked at me and I started writing, taking notes from the board.
"So..?" I heard him say.
"So what?"
"Do you forgive me?"
"Write me an appology and I'll concider thinking about it." I said, sneering.
The rest of class went by silently. As the bell rang for kids to go to there next class, I stayed seated. I had this class two times in a row. The boy stayed seated too.
"So, what, may I ask, is your name?" He asked.
"Mercy Willow."
"Oh. Pretty." He nodded.
"You?" I asked, examining my nails, pretending not to care.
"Damian Kane Hellfire" He sweeped his arms out, and leaned forward, like he was bowing towards the desk.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Hellfire? That's your last name?" I was so jealous.
"Yes. Not exactly a very good last name. It's the complete opposite of me." He relaxed into his seat.
"Oh really? What house are you?"
"Slytherin."
"The name will fit you fine after you get use to being here." I looked forward and wrote down the assignment on the board. I did the classwork and left when the bell rang, not talking to Damian for the rest of the day.
I walked in the common room, and dropped my stuff by the couch. I flopped down on the couch and closed my eyes. I heard Goyle and Crabbe walking into the door. I opened an eye and smiled at them.
"Mercy, baby. How was your day?" Goyle came and sat at my feet, picking them up and resting them on his lap.He started massaging them.
"It was so boring. Plus, I was bumped into...twice." I closed my eyes and moaned as Goyle massaged my feet. It felt so good.
"I'm sorry. Want me to kick their behinds?" Crabbe asked.
I looked at him.
"Crabbe? Are you feeling well? You just offered me a favor. You hate me." I said, astonished.
"I don't! I'm just always..." He struggled looking for a word.
"Crabby?" Me and Goyle said together.
We all three laughed and Draco walked in.
"There you three are. How was class Mercy?" He asked, lifting my torso so he could sit under my head and play with my hair.
"Stupid. Some new kid was transferred here. Damian Hellfire. In out house too." I closed my eyes and relaxed.
"Oh. Well then. We might have to get him to be on our side before the Potty group can get to himand brainwash him. Where's he from?" Draco asked.
"America." I replied.
"Blood?"
"No clue. Ask him yourself. We can wait till he gets here."
"Good idea." As Draco played with my hair and Goyle massaged my feet, I dozed off and dresmed of me sitting by a tree, writing song lyrics I listened to over the summer.
"You're invisible
Invisible to me
My wish is coming true
Erase the memory of your face"
"Mercy. Wake up." I felt a hand carress my cheek as I opened my eyes.
"Mmm?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"Dinner?" There was a plate in front of me. I looked at the person. Crabbe.
I smiled, grabbed the plate, and mummbled a thanks. I picked at the chicken and mashed potatoes. I pulled the bun apart and nibbled on it. I drank the sweet tea they brought me and set the plate on the table next to the reclining chir Goyle was stting in.
As I relaxed into the couch again, Damian walked into the common room. He stopped as he sawthe four staring at him. He smiled at me and walked towards us.
"Hey Mercy. What's up?" He asked, standing next to Crabbe on the other couch.
"My...boyfriend wants to ask you a few questions." I leaned on Draco. He wrapped his arm around me and stared at Damian.
"Blood?" He asked.
"Pure." Damian said quickly.
"From?"
"America."
"Do you know who the dark lord is?"
"Yes."
"Do you wish to support him?"
I gasped.
"Why not?" Damian smiled a wicked smile.
"Draco. That was kinda up front." I whispered to him.
"Good." He looked at me. "Do you think Mercy is beautiful?"
I blushed and looked at Damian. "Don't. Answer that."
"She is. Very much." I blushed and closed my eyes. I shrugged Dracos arm off me and stood. I glared at him and walked up to Damian.
I looked him up and down, tilted my head to the side, and balled both my fists. I pulled back my right wrist and snapped it forward, quick as a snake and landed a blow on Damians upper arm.
"Ow!" He yelled and grabbed his arm.
"Told ya not to answer. Didn't I?" I walked up to my room and got in bed, laying down. Oh yeah, I was ready to fight Pansy now. If I could hurt a guy with a simple pop, I could bust her head off her head.
I feel asleep to images of Pansy laying on the floor, broken nose, blood all over her. Wonderful dreams flitted through my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to write another chapter.
Comment?
xoxo Tiina~