Draco's Mercy.

To join or not to join

As I stumbled up the stairs, I tripped and fell, hitting my lip on a stair. I groaned and lifted myself.

"Wh...Who's there?!" I heard a voice say.

"Mercy. Ow! Shit!" I grabbed my lip. It hurt.

"Mercy? What are you doing up here?" Weasly came from behind a statue.

"Looking for Potter." I said behind my hand.

"What?" He walked towards me.

"I said," I took my hand away from my mouth and started again. "I said, I'm-"

"Bloody hell Mercy. What happened to your lip?!" He came close and wiped my chin. He showed me his fingers. Blood. Great.

"Wonderful. Bloody wonderful." I leaned against the wall. "I'm drunk, with a busted lip and having the dark lord talking to me in my head. This is wonderful." I slid down the wall and sat down.

"You're drunk? You...the dark lord?" He looked around.

"What? Weasly...I need to speak to Potter." I looked at him.

"Well...I mean...Come on." He helped me up. When I started to take a step, he swooped me into his arms and carried me. I wrapped a arm around his neck and held on. For a Gryfindor, he smelled really good.

We finally got to the Gryfindor entrance and he spoke to a picture. I turned my head and squinted. Man, this lady was fat. The picture swung open and we walked into a doorway. When we got into the common room, Granger was sitting at a desk, reading. She looked up as we entered.

She narrowed her eyes, then saw it was me and jumped up. She walked over adn asked what had happened.

"She's drunk. And she fell and busted her lip. Fix her up while I go get Harry really fast, please?" He walked away and upa flight of stairs. As Granger said a spell, I felt a sharp pain as my lip stitched itself back together.

"Damn it. Ow!" I mummbled.

"Sorry. Do you need some water?" She sat next to me.

"No. I'm fine. I need Potter though." I leaned forward and held my head in my hands.

After a couple minutes, I heard feet shuffle and people coming down stairs. I looked up and saw Potter and Weasly hurrying towards me.

"Mercy? WHat's wrong?" Potter kneeled in front of me and looked at me.

"The dark lord. Yeah, He decided to talk to me. Tonight." I watched as Potter swam before my eyes. "Shit man. This is going to hit me hard in the morning." I laughed.

"What about the dark lord, Mercy?"Potter asked.

"He told me to come. Bloody snake. Never have I hated a snake, until that man." I pointed behind me like he was standing there. They looked over their shoulders andback at me.

"Mercy. Has he ever tried to talk to you before?" Granger asked me.

"Obviously not. Or else I would have come to you guys earlier." I shook my head like it was stupid ofher to ask. She nodded.

"Well, why did you come to us?" Weasly asked.

"Ron." Granger said. "She's obviously scared stiff."

"Scared stiff? Hunny, he doesn't scare me. I just want that bastard dead. To kill innocent people is completely wrong. All because of their blood status." I laughed. "He's going to get it one day." My head swam and I leaned forward. "God. I hate being drunk."

"Than why did you drink?" Weasly asked.

"Because. Everyone tells me what to do andno one wants me drinking. So I snuck out, had a drink, and flew around." I looked up at him and gave him my sweet-heart smile. "Besides, I'm tiredof all these damn rules. Time to be a teenager. Stop learning so much," I looked at Granger. "And start being kids."

I leaned back and rested my head back.

"I think I might want that stuff Granger."

She stood and walked to her room, then came back with a bottle. I downed it and felt the drunken state of mymind receed slowly. After a few minutes, I was sober.

"Thanks." I set the empty bottle on the table and stood up. I walked to a mirror and fixed my make-up. As I turned around, I saw Potter and Granger talking. Weasly was trying not to look like he wasn't looking at me. I smirked and walked to a table. He walked over and sat in front of me.

"Did he sound scary?" He asked.

"Nope. Sounded like the wind."

"Are you scared of anything?" Weasly asked, looking at me with amazment.

"Only the death of a house elf."

"That's it? Of all things in this world, the death of a house elf scares you?" He laughed.

"Yeah. It does. Because not to long ago my parents kill one I was extremely close to. How would you feel if I walked over and killed Potter? Or Granger for that matter? It would hurt. And you'd be scared stiff. So don't judge me Weasly!" I glared at him.

"I was just wondering why it scared you. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, well...It's the past. Over and done with." I looked outthe window next to us.

After a few minutes he asked "Why did they do it?"

"Because. In my house, being close to something means gaining feelings. And gaining feelings for a house elf is a descrace. Something no 'pure' family should go through." I laughed. "I wonder what they would do were I to marry someone like Granger. Muggle born."

"Kick you out of the family most likely. That's what they did to Harry's god-father. He associated with muggle-borns and half-bloods. Plus he was made a Gryfindor."

"Oh. High and mighty Gryfindor."

"Slimey slippery Slytherin." He said back.

"Good one." I giggled.

"Thanks. Took me a full year. Just got it last year."He smiled.

"Ya know, for a Gryfindor, you're not all that bad Weasly. I might even have to refeer to you as Ron now." I smiled my 'I totally want you' smile at him and he turned a dark shade of red.

"That'd be...Cool." He nodded.

"As ice." I whispered.

Granger and Potter came and joined us after that.

"So, Mercy. We were wondering if you would join the Order." Potter said.

"Why? It's for everyone but a Slytherin, right?"I tilted my head to the side and peered at Potter.

"No. Not really. I mean, it was meant to be. But you have courage and bravery and you were placed in the wrong house." Granger replied.

"You would be as incorrect as me putting pants on my head hunny. I wanted to be a Slytherin. I choose to be in that house. Now, I understand you think I have bravery and courage. And you even said I have smarts. But I'm mad to be ice cold. And I plan to stay that way." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Okay. Well...think about joining at least? Till after Christmas? Then you tell us, yay or nay." Ron said.

I sat still as a statue for a minute and finally let out my breath. "Fine. After Christmas. I tell you Yay or Nay. Deal?"

"Deal." They all three said.

"And if you tell anyone about it, even Dumbledore, deals off. Right away." I slapped my hand on the table and Granger jumped. "Hunny, I gatta teach you a few scare-tactics." I stood and streatched. I said bye to the group and walked out with Ron. He had to continue his rounds for another half hour.

I hugged him bye and went to my common room. The fire was almost out and Damian was no where to be found. I saw a piece of paper laying on the table.

"Mercy. Went to bed. Damian."

"Douche." I threw the paper in the smoldering flames and walked to my room. I fell on my bed, fully clothed, and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANother chapter in one day, say whaaaa???
Yeah. Comment?
xoxo Tiina~