Status: Active

Let's Kill Tonight

She tried to catch her breath as he circled around her, “Oh sweetie, don’t be afraid of me.”

He loved the idea that she was trying to plead with him, “Just let me go.”

Brendon smirked and stopped in front of the human girl, “Don’t you want to play?”

She shook her head with tears burning the rim of her eyes, “Please just let me go.”

He looked down at his shoes and back at the girl with a straight face, “You know I can’t do that.”

He reached forward with a gloved hand and stroked her cheek. He hated when the humans cried. Especially the girls, this made it harder to feed off of them. Though, he did love when they scream. God, how he loved the screams.

He moved out of her way and stopped blocking the only exit from the dark ally, “But, maybe tonight.”

She didn’t waste any time running past him and down the dark windy streets of Chicago. Brendon couldn’t help but laugh to himself as she continued to run. Was she really that stupid? Him? Let a human go? No. Brendon Urie never let a human go.

He turned around slowly and did waste anytime catching her. She screamed. Yes, that’s what he wanted to hear. The terror in her eyes was something he craved. He pinned her against the wall of a building and looked down at her. Yes, she was scared.

This time around she let her tears fall and he smirked down at her. She was shaking like a leaf and she knew then she wasn’t going to make it out a live. She knew there was a curfew for the city of Chicago. She knew about the vampires.

And she knew of Brendon.

The big bad boy of the Dandies. Just as bad as the leader William Beckett. She thought they were just stories people told to keep the trouble off the streets. She never honestly knew they existed.

His lips brushed her ear, “Scream for me.”

She struggled under him as he reached her neck. His didn’t waste his time and dove in. Brendon moaned in favor of the taste of the young teen. Yes, this was how all humans should taste. He could hear the screamed erupt from her chest and it nearly drove him rabid.

Yes, tonight was perfect.

©Alpha Disaster. All story material is my own EXECPT FOR: Most character names.
The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story:
Brendon Urie, William Beckett, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman, and Andy Hurley
This UBER awesome banner is brought to you by ShylaSATIRE. God I love this girl. XD