Status: Active

Let's Kill Tonight

8. Build God, Then We'll Talk

*******

Brendon had made a quick return to his home and down to the basement where he saw all the girls. He walked past almost all of them not bothering to look at them. He could see Bella from the corner of his eyes. She seemed worried he had come back down so soon.

Brendon let his voice be monotone, “Mike. Get down here.”

There was one cage Brendon was walking towards. It was one of their solitary cages tucked away in a little hallway off of the one Brendon was walking down. It kept a small cage in there. The human in there could lie down or sit up but they couldn’t stand. There was a light bulb but so faint it gave of little light.

Mike appeared behind Brendon in front of the girl in the cage. Brendon opened the small cage and reached in to grab the young one by the arm. He dragged her out and she didn’t fight him at all. She had been in there long enough.

He practically threw her to Mike, “Get rid of her.”

“What?”

Brendon let out a hiss, “Get rid of her. Kill her, eat her, or throw her out of the house. I don’t care. Just get rid of her. I have another human going in here.”

Mike shifted on his feet as the girl’s eyes were wide in fear, “But this one is one of Sir Beckett’s.”

Brendon made his way in front of Mike, “I am well aware but I can make decisions down here for him. This is in my control and I said get rid of her. Now.”

Mike nodded picking up on Brendon’s anger and dragged the small human girl away from the cage, “Yes sir.”

Brendon didn’t know when he’d take Grace but he knew he was going to make her life hell. This was going to just be pure entertainment for him. He hadn’t been this excited about torturing a human in so long. The thrill was finally coming back.

He quickly ordered one of the vampires to clean out the cage and replace all that was in the cage. He wanted Grace to be kept somewhere clean. Though he knew he was going to have to pick up a few things to make this worth the work.

He would need at least a sedative if she got too out of hand or had too severe of a panic attack. He wanted to be safe rather then sorry. He didn’t want to lose her just yet. He was desperate in knowing if these phobias had stuck around.

He wasn’t in any rush but he’d like to have her in here as soon as possible. It would make his life a lot easier and he could start sooner. He didn’t take too long tracking her down and soon appeared near her.

“You don’t learn do you?”

Grace turned around on the dark street facing Brendon, “I figured it’s easier for you to find me then harass me in the apartment.”

Brendon let out a light laugh and started to walk up to her, “True as that may be, it’s also easier to take you this way.”

“You haven’t yet so I doubt you will.”

He started to circle around her, “Oh I will, I was just waiting for the right time. I needed to get some information first.”

She shifted on her feet knowing it was stupid to come out but she needed to see him. She was going to ask him to stop the harassment and just kill her if he was planning on it even if he said he wouldn’t. Or at least, that’s what she wanted Brendon to think.

She had a wire on and Patrick could hear everything that was going on.

Not to mention Pete was on a rooftop nearby keeping an eye on everything. That thought of course making her feel a little safer because he was a vampire and was faster then any human at the time.

“What information were you looking for?”

Brendon let himself have a huge grin plastered on his face, “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“Clearly if I asked you.”

He stopped in front of her amused yet again with her confidence and yet so desperately wanting to collapse that entire brick wall that had been built, “Don’t need to get snarky with me.”

Brendon stayed in front of her with Pete listening to the conversation closely. He didn’t like Brendon’s body language. One minute he was happy and relaxed and within a few seconds could change to the opposite.

Pete would never be able to trust his judgment with Brendon. He had no idea how Grace could stand in front of him with her being at such a risk of getting hurt. It wasn’t too fond on the idea of him being the only member of the rescue time when it came down to it.

He knew he could save her but he just didn’t feel a hundred percent confident.

Brendon let his smile fall, “You have an interesting family. You’re parents are very colorful.”

“I don’t have any parents.”

Brendon felt his smile creep up on him, “I know.”

She didn’t trust that grin. He knew something about her and he was giving the impression he was looking into more then her background. She wasn’t sure why he would have so much interest but it was scary.

“What do you know?”

Brendon shrugged, “That your daddy was a little crazy and mommy was no better. You’re mother seems more like the cuckoo one in all honesty. She also trusts way too easily.”

“What did you do to her?”

Clearly Brendon had seen her mother or at least was pretending. She couldn’t tell but she knew Brendon wasn’t stupid and had enough confidence to probably do anything he wanted.

She didn’t want to really care for her mother due to all the traumatic stress as a kid but she felt obligated because her mother did give birth to her. She didn’t love her mother but still respected her on an occasion. She hadn’t seen her since she was a kid though so the image of her was fuzzy. She wasn’t really planning on visiting her. She never wanted to see her again.

She didn’t honestly know why she didn’t want to see her mom other then the troubled childhood. There was no need either. She barely knew her mother. She had spent most of her childhood with her father until the courts said she had to go visit her mom or her father would loose all custody.

She never really knew what happened but she remembered hating her mother.

Now the fire in the house? She knew it was her mother that started it all. She watched her. Even watched her own mother handcuff herself to one of the doors. She never knew why but when she lost her father she blamed her mother but kept her mouth shut.

It’s not like someone was going to believe her.

“I gave her a farewell message.”

“You killed her?”

Brendon tilted his head in interest, “The first thing you jump to is that I killed her?”

He could hear her voice shaky like she was scared, “You were the one that said you were a monster. Besides, you said you gave her a farewell message.”

“True.” Brendon started to walk around her picking up on another vampire’s scent, “But I at least had a decent conversation with her first.”

“About what?”

Brendon shrugged and started to look above him to try to see the other vampire hanging around. They didn’t smell like one of the Dandies. He could pick up on the faint smell of William on them but he knew none of the Dandies were out here at this moment. He was figuring it had to be Pete.

“Your vampire friend Pete is getting kind of annoying. He can’t stop me if he tried.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure Brendon. He’s pretty damn strong.”

Brendon appeared right in front of her causing her to back up, “Strength isn’t what I’m concerned with.”

Her voice was a tad softer, “You should be.”

She was trying to desperately to keep this confidence wall up. Patrick had told her no matter what happens she had to play it tough or Brendon would just kill her off. If anything appeared boring to him why bother keeping it alive? At least that was Patrick’s logic about most vampires and she had agreed with it.

“Well I’m not–”

“Urie.”

Brendon sighed hearing William’s voice behind him. Grace on the other hand was curious to see the other vampire and with how he was, she figured this was William Beckett. She wasn't sure but she hoped she could get a glimpse. Brendon had clearly shown with other vampires he was in charge but he wasn’t all cocky with this one. He was submissive almost.

Brendon took a few steps back and turned, “Yes William?”

“Why did you ask Carden to remove Lisa from our care?”

“Because it was my decision like it’s always has been. I was making room anyways.”

William’s voice lost the faint emotion that was present and now sounded cold, “For who exactly?”

Brendon’s voice was quiet, “You know who.”

“And you know what I told you.”

Brendon let out a light growl, “It’s my choice! You never said what I was to worry about. I don’t feel threaten and for once I’m going with my own judgment here.”

Grace took a few steps backwards letting them have their conversation. She didn’t wait to stay anywhere near William Beckett. He was the one everyone knew by name and feared. As much as she was used to the story, this was real. Anything she had heard about him was now running through her head. Seeing him up close was more then she ever needed to see.

I spoke in a whisper, “Patrick I have to get out of here.”

“No you should stay.”

Grace turned around and was faced with a few Dandies. The one that spoke seemed amused by the fact she had spoken to herself. She didn’t think he quite new she had a wire on and was currently praying for Pete to come get here.

Then she started to look around her.

There were Dandies surrounding them.
*************
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a new Brendon Urie story out that you guys are going to LOVE! I’m working with my lovely Summerlin who is like everything I want to be. And not just writing wise. She’s so great as a person and has always been so kind to me (And gave me the inspiration for this bad boy Brendon.). So I asked her/she offered to work on a story idea that I’ve had since 2007. It’s called Creeping In My Soul It’s another sick dark idea that is going to rock the Mibba world. You guys are seriously going to wonder why something like this hasn’t happen yet on here. :) Please check it out.

Also, if you’re bored and looking for something else to read I have new one shots out that would love some attention. So, if you like Tyson Ritter, Spencer Smith, Michael Chislett or even Ronnie Radke I might have something here for you: One shots

Thanks so much for the support guys! More soon. ♥