Status: Active(:

He's My Protector.

Chapter 11

Once I heard Mika scream, my mind snapped back to normal, I was shaking uncontrollably. What the fuck just happened? A body was covering me, protecting me, from what just had happened. I open my eyes, but their covered too, by a chest, I move my head upwards, facing the back head of Kegan. When I noticed he was shaking, like me, I turned to look at what he was staring at.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, Kegan's head turned and faced my face.

"Are you okay?" He asks immediately, he's been in a car crash, he's hurt, and he's worrying about me? His arm has three deep cuts, on so long it reached from his wrist to the middle of his inner elbow.

"I'm fine, Seung are you okay?" I called out, but no answer.

"Seung?" My voice was louder, and I moved Kegan away from me to figure out what happened up front. Seung is knocked out, his nose bleeding and face red, and Mika was holding her neck in pain.

"Shit, Shit, Shit." even with the glass broken on the car door window, I opened it, and walked out of the car, then to the passenger seat, where Seung was. The air bag was inflated, and Seung was out, my eyes begin to water as I checked his breathing, he's just unconscious.

"Mika?" I ask looking at her scared self.

"My neck is hurting."

"Call an ambulance!" I yell at her, walking out of the car looking at what had happened, the hood, is bent molding around the thick tree that Mika crashed us into, it's also letting out dark piles of smoke, the sun was beginning to rise, helping me get some type of view, to how far we are. I stopped at what I saw, The window, where I sat by, was very broken, there was even a tree branch going through it, and I didn't even get hurt.

"I can't get a signal!" Mika screeched, that's when I went inside the car hovering over Kegan to reach for my phone in my sweater, once i took it out I saw all these cracks on it.

"shit." I say as I examine the cracks, but look at the bars on the top right corner.
"Fuck!" I screamed, tossing my phone onto the floor.

"I don't have any signals!" I groaned, if Kegan's lap wasn't under me I would just drop down and cry.

"Crap, Kegan are you okay?" Mika asks, eager to jump in the back with him. I roll my eyes at Mika, but stared at Kegan, he saved me. I smile at him as he looks at me worried.

"He's going to be okay, just back away from him, he needs his air." I snap, crawling over Kegan to sit next to him, once I did that I rested my elbows on my knees and my face into my hands.

"What are we gunna do?" Kegan asks his southern voice slipping into it now and then, after a sigh I looked into his blue eyes.

"I don't know, we can't call anybody, we need to take you and Seung to the hospital, we can't just walk our way there, carrying Seung, and nobody saw us crash here." Mika heard us and turned to face Kegan only.

"We can hitch hike." she offered as I clicked my tongue.

"The reason I have Kegan here is to not meet strangers, go into their car, and get killed, try again."

"We can push the car?" she question and I glared at her.

"Seung is knocked out, making less power to push onto the car, and Kegan's arm is messed up, that makes you and me pushing the car plus two guys in it, you have no strength what so ever, and I know damn well you wouldn't do anything to push this car. That leaves me pushing the car, I am a girl, I can only push so much. Where do you get your oh so bright ideas?." I ask sarcastically, looking into Mika's hurt face. She went back into her seat.

"She was just trying to help." Kegan mummbled wincing as he tried to cover his cuts.

"I don't want any of her help, here," I toss him my dark blue hollister sweater. "It'll stop the bleeding for a little while."

"Thanks." He smiles at me, and I nod at him.

"Why don't you want my help?" once she asked that I started to get mad, she is so fucking clueless.

"Because you brought us here in the first place, hurt two guys. If you just let Seung do the driving, he wouldn't be knocked out! But no! you wanted to risk our lives to impress Kegan, when in fact he doesn't like you! You're a horrible driver, a horrible girlfriend and a horrible friend for doing this to us!" I yelled causing Mika to spill tears out and run out the car.

"What just happened?" I crossed my arms and glared at the ground.

"You know what just happened, Kegan, what your blind and deaf now?" I snap, still looking at the ground

"That wasn't me, Annette."

"That was me." I heard Seung's voice now more clearly, when I looked up, I saw Seung smiling.

"Thank goodness!" I lean over to hug him and he wraps his arms around me.

"You were out for a couple of minutes, once we crashed, and we have no signal, so we don't know what to do."

"Where's Mika?" He asks, and I clench my jaw before letting him go.

"Crying like a pansy, out there."

"What did you say?" He asks worried.

"Just how bad her driving was, just to impress Kegan and I told her how she's a bad girlfriend." I mumbled sitting back into the seat.

"You said that?" He asks shocked, and i nodded.

"If I didn't tell her, she would just get herself more hurt."

"I can't believe you said that!" Seung yelled and I backed away, shocked.

"She was just mad, Seung, we all are pissed right now, it's all of our fault." Kegan mumbles. Seung glared at him but soften his expression.

"What happened to you?" He asks.

"Window glass was gunna hit Annette pretty hard, so I jumped in, and it hit my arm." Seung nodded, in respect.

"Get your stuff, we're leaving to find a town."Seung says, with a smile, leaving out the car with a bloody nose and a red face.

"Thank you, Kegan." I whispered, he looks at me softly, his blue eyes seeping through me.

"I have to protect you, no matter what." He states, getting out of the car.